President-Elect Joe Biden's Policies: Now You Know

Let's educate ourselves and stop saying that Joe will raise everyone's taxes.

41

5.  EDUCATION

It is fair to say that educators are the backbone of society. Not only do they pay for all their supplies and try to teach their students with vigor. Unfortunately, teachers and educators are not granted the pay they deserve. So, Biden plans to triple the Title 1 funding for educators to help these educators not only benefit their schools, but their communities. Also, attention to mental health in schools because we need to focus on children so they do their best and not struggle behind the scenes.

P.S: If you're wondering where we will get this money, if we can give trillions of dollars for the military for national security. Then we can increase our budget to teach the soldiers who will go and defend our country.

4. HEALTHCARE

To have healthcare is not a right it is a necessity. It is appalling that some citizens would rather families who been forced to a state of medical oppression due to systematic faults, but due to Biden's plan he will protect the Affordable Health Care Act. Not only protect it, but even expand it. If a mother has to worry constantly whether she can take care of her family and think of the burden of health care, it is disturbing and every American deserves that relief from that burden.

3. JOBS AND ECONOMY

American has pride themselves in their military, technology and economic strength. So, Biden wants to strengthen the economy so Americans can enhance their talents in the economy. Since the economy is very unstable right now, Biden plans to combat COVID-19 (see section about COVID-19) and create millions of well-paying jobs so Americans can put food on the table and take pride in their work. Also, combating discrimination for minorities and people oppressed in the workplace to ensure no one is left behind.

2.  TAXES

I'm sure everyone will go crazy over this one. So, this one is largely aimed to the people who make over $400,000 per year, Biden and his team has noticed that during bills and Congress, middle-class families were largely cut off from the picture. Support towards these families went unnoticed by Trump's administration; however, Biden plans to tax up to 39.6% that would increase revenue.

1. COVID-19

Trump's administration handling this deadly disease is nothing but close to a joke. As released footage showed that Trump and his team long knew about the disease and simply did not take action like it will go over like a cold. Biden knows to listen to science, as a result he plans to provide immediate aid to the workers in healthcare and working families who struggle each day.

Note: That all this information comes from www.joebiden.com and these are condensed version I wrote. Anyways, congratulations to our newly elected President and Vice President.