If You Do Any Of These 21 Things, Prepare To Get BLOCKED

Guys, If You Do Any Of These 21 Things, Prepare To Get BLOCKED

If you can't take a hint, here are some rules broken down for you.

1917
Twentieth Century Fox

I get it, talking to someone through social media can be tough, but there are some lines that shouldn't be crossed. If you do cross over that kind of thin line, there is a 97 percent chance that you will get blocked.

I just made that percentage up, but I for one am not going to stand for any B.S. anymore.

There are so many reasons you would, could, or should get blocked. Maybe the person felt uncomfortable, something was said that made them feel insecure, or they want to walk away without hurting you or themselves. It's not a nice, butterflies in the stomach kind of feeling on either side, but usually, it works out in the end. However, if you really like someone and you'd like to avoid getting blocked, there are a few things you should definitely not do.

If you can't simply take a hint, here are some of those rules broken down for you:

1. Start calling us your girlfriend when we just started talking 3 hours ago.

2. Send an unsolicited dick pic.

3. Be more interested in someone else and talk to us about how amazing that person is, but then say you'd still want to f*ck us.

4. Ask for just our Snapchat and not our number.

5. Insinuate or blatantly ask for a threeway when our answer was already stated very clearly: "No."

6. Lie about your life, your age, who you are, where you live – anything.

7. Be too cocky or even too shy.

8. Get angry when we don't reply back.

9. Ignore any and all boundaries.

10. Be homophobic, racist, or just an all around jerk.

11. Don't ask about our life and/or show interest in learning about us.

12. Ignore the fact that we are in a monogamous relationship.

13. Be a stalker.

14. Start following all of our friends and comment heart eye emojis on their pictures.

15. Get annoyed when we don't reply back in a timely manner.

16. Ask us when we are breaking up with their current S.O.

17. Judge us for what we wore or what we posted.

18. Ghost (or haunt) us for a few weeks and then hop back into our life.

19. Only send a, "U up?” text every few weeks.

20. Talk about yourself way too much.

21. Continue to message us when we clearly already said we aren't interested.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.