10 Vital Things to Do to get ready for Fall Semester

The most important things you have to squeeze in before you return.

197
texas, a&m
@tamu on Instagram

Summer is flying by WAY too fast which means that it's time for.... school prepping!! So grab your to-do lists, your wallets, and your brains, it's time to list the 10 most important things to do before you head back to class.

1. Get all the cute school supplies!

Whether it's matching paper and folders or just a new set of pens, be sure to stock up on the essentials. Also, hit up all of the back to school sales at office supply stores!

2. Hang out with all of your hometown friends one more time.

If your hometown friends aren't coming to school with you soon you will have to say goodbye for a little bit. Be sure to hit everyone up one last time.

3. Invest in clothes!

Back to school wardrobes are an essential part of summer shopping. Be sure to pick up the new pair of shoes or shorts, or whatever it might be, that will complete your closet.

4. Set up your class schedule.

Hopefully this one's already done. BUT if it's not be sure to register for classes ASAP (rocky)!

5. Go to the pool ~one more time~!

Pool FloatPexels

It's time to get that final summer glow. Be sure to go to the pool and complete your tan.

6. Finish up summer classes.

If you're taking any, push through. You're SO close!

7. Go on last minute trips.

Take the time to go on all the trips you can in the last couple of weeks you have with your friends and family.

8. Apply for last minute jobs/internships.

If you decide to work, in any capacity, in the fall make sure you set your schedule and get all paperwork filled out.

9. Organization

If you're moving make sure you unpack all of your stuff. If you're not moving, well take the time to do some {summer} cleaning!

10. Enjoy it!!

Summer went by so fast, sos!! Your freedom is almost gone, so enjoy the time you've got and have fun!