Prepare And He Will Provide

Prepare And He Will Provide

Prepare for what is coming because He will always provide.

121
Prepare And He Will Provide
Tara McLamore

Change: I've never been a fan. I like knowing what's coming next and being prepared for it in advance. Unfortunately, that's not always how life works. Change happens whether we like it or not and, most of the time, we are unprepared for it.

If I'm being honest, life has been so crazy lately and FULL of changes that I've barely had a second to myself. I feel like I am constantly on the go and always rushing to do something. When I'm not at school from 9:30-4:45, I am working from 8:00-5:30. I usually try to make a quick trip home for the weekend and then I start my week all over again. Since when did I grow up and start having all of these responsibilities? Life is changing.

I feel like I go go go and get absolutely nowhere. There are things that I pray for every night that God has not answered yet— and that's just fine. Even though He hasn't answered those specific prayers just yet, I know full well that He is still going to provide a way. As long as I am preparing myself and asking Him to prepare my heart, I know that He will provide. The delays and trials that I face in the meantime are totally necessary to prepare me for what's coming.

Although most of the time I am well prepared for what's coming my way, sometimes I am not. Things happen daily that are beyond my control and all I can do is trust that God will provide, and He always does.

My life is slowly changing and I'm starting to realize that this "college girl" stage of my life is going to be over soon. Although I have plans to continue with school and get my masters before starting my career, things are changing. Life as I know it is soon going to be much different. How do I prepare for what's coming? What do I even prepare for?

I think I'm so used to change being bad that it's made me not like it but really, change isn't all that bad. I have learned that it is OK that I'm becoming an adult and ending this stage of my life of being an irresponsible college student. It's going to be different but it's going to be just fine. The most important thing to know when changes occur is that He will provide a way as long as we are doing our part to prepare for it

I'm starting to grasp that things are going to come my way that I am not prepared for but that doesn't mean that they have to be "bad." A lot of times, the best things happen when you aren't prepared for them.

For the past few years, I've been saying the same thing: "prepare and He will provide." I've stuck with that motto through a lot of rough patches and it's actually really helpful! When life changes, sometimes we don't know how to prepare and sometimes we don't have time to prepare for what's coming. But, the good part about change is whether or not we are prepared for what's coming, He will still provide.

"Let us not grow weary of doing good. For at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." - Galatians 6:9.

Life gets crazy and it changes—there is no possible way to be prepared 24/7. Prepare for what you can and He will provide the rest.