Prayer Changes Everything

Prayer Changes Everything

If I never prayed I would live a different life.
328

I will never understand how people don't believe in prayer, it's real and it works. I wouldn't be able to make it day to day without prayer. I pray constantly as if Jesus is actually right next to me holding my hand. I'm thankful that I have people praying for me. I hope they aren't just praying for my well-being but for angels to wrap their wings around me and keep me from harm. I pray before I get in the car, I pray before I go to bed, I pray before I go to sleep, I pray when I'm sick, I prayer for friends and family, etc. The list could go on and on, which with that many things to pray for I should be praying every second of the day.

I know we have all heard someone say "you are in my prayers" but do they really mean that, with a sincere heart? Praying takes patience and sincerity. Some people think they aren't good enough to pray but that is not true -- but to pray and to know God is answering your prayers you need to be saved by Grace and pray for the redemption. We are all sinners, not one of us are perfect. The only perfect person to walk the earth was Jesus and no one can ever compare to his radiance. Before I got saved, I never knew how to pray and when I did pray I couldn't understand why my prayers weren't being answered. After I got saved and I began to pray Psalms 51:10, "Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me" I felt his present in my prayers immediately. Sometimes when praying with a worried heart won't do much good for your prayers either, because if your praying for healing or peace and still worry, you're not getting anywhere. If you're gonna pray, why worry? If you're gonna worry, why pray? These are words I repeat to myself all the time because I am guilty of those kind of prayers.

Prayer does change everything, because like I said before, to pray sincerely for answered prayers you must have Jesus in your heart. And, if you are receiving answers to your prayers you are a child of the King. Many can argue that anyone can pray, which is true but anyone can stand in a garage and that doesn't make them a car, just how anyone can pray doesn't make you a child of the King. Praying is simple, the only thing you need is Jesus. Praying is uplifting and encouraging to people like me. It gives me hope in tomorrow. But, whether or not there is a tomorrow, I know who holds it.

Prayer changed my life forever. Jesus changed my life. His never ending love changed my life. Thank you Jesus. We all have struggles and trials we face in our lives but if you just let Jesus in he will "create a clean heart" and "renew a right spirit" within you. If you are seeking Jesus, please understand that prayer is to be respected and you must be sincere when praying. Jesus is to be respected. He is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. To think that our world if full of so many people who hate Jesus for no reason breaks my heart. When Jesus was on the cross he cried out to God "Father forgive them for they know not what they do", Jesus prayed for the ones who scorned and mocked him. If you don't mind let me share a few lines from two of the most powerful songs I know, you may recognize them.

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now I'm found, was blind but now I see.

Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so. Little ones to Him belong, we are weak but He is strong. Yes Jesus loves me, yes Jesus loves me. The Bible tells me so.