You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone

You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone

I know when that hotline bling, that can only mean one thing ;)

767
You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone

Let's face it, "Hotline Bling" has been stuck in your head since you've seen the video. You hum it while in class, you sing it in the shower, you even dream about it. Half the country was dressed as Drake or the callers from the music video for Halloween. People of all ages know this song. There is no way of avoiding it. No matter how strange Drake danced in his video, you can't help but love him and the song even more. ESPECIALLY the spoofs that some magical people created and show up on your Facebook feed on the daily.

When you first saw the video you were like:

But you couldn't resist clicking on this on your news feed:

Now you know Drake's favorite pizza topping:

Apparently Drake is a Jedi master and you are in awe. I mean come on, he makes it look so easy:

And then there is "SpongeBob," aka your spirit animal:

Let's not forget Drake's biffle Carlton. You wish you had as much confidence as them while dancing:

And you're only slightly jealous that Drake is now a
"Pokemon" trainer as well:

Then you realize, he's been channeling your childhood all along. #Throwback to middle school dances:

All Drake really wants to do is bowl! But not just any bowling ... that's right, Wii bowl. We all know that if you make a strike on Wii bowling, you've accomplished a milestone in life:

These Trump faces are totally appropriate:

You've also questioned Drake's turtle neck, but then you saw it on a pug and died of cuteness. But how'd they get his clothes so small, and perfect?:

Mr. Bean can never fail to put a smile on your face. Pretty sure this song was made specifically for him:

No matter how big your appreciation is for Drake, Stephanie Tanner is the realest Drake fan:

Thank you Drake, for your awkward, amazing-ness. Let us appreciate an artist like Drake who can bring together people through social media. These spoofs truly justify our youth's creativity, and most importantly humor. That's all we need in life, happiness and joy. Sorry not sorry for ending on a cheesy note. Drake is amazing.