PR in Tik Tok for free - One that you did not know about

Despite the similarity with Instagram, Tik Tok still has its own ways of promotion, which are not particularly available anywhere

23

There is not always a desire and opportunity to invest in PR Tik Tok. But there are methods that will not require financial investments from you and at the same time will show tangible results.

PR in Tik Tok - what is it?

Promotion in this application is not very different from the same Instagram. You create a positive profile image, publish videos, share something interesting with your audience. The main goal of PR is to increase profile recognition and activity within it and get more tiktok followers.

Despite the similarity with Instagram, Tik Tok still has its own ways of promotion, which are not particularly available anywhere:

Duets, reactions. Collaborative video shooting is an extremely popular content format in TT. You just need to find a like-minded person who will agree to take part in the filming of the video. The script can be thought out together to get the most original plot;

A selection of challenges. In Tik Tok, this is done more centrally and there are much more opportunities for participation in such formats than anywhere else. You just need to find a challenge that will interest you in the first place. This will allow you to approach the filming process in a more creative and creative way;

Getting into trends. To do this, you should be familiar with the algorithms of the social network. But if you still manage to get into the recommendations, then your recognition will be much higher.

As you can see, PR in Tik Tok is quite a real thing and every blogger with a sufficient amount of effort can become more successful. After all, if you have good statistics, not only ordinary users pay attention to you, but also various companies.

Promotion methods in Tik Tok for free

Since TikTok does not have as many free promotion services as for Instagram, you will have to use more manual promotion methods. But nevertheless, it's worth trying them, there are certain benefits from this:

Comments. Write witty, funny tiktok comments to the videos of other users. If this is a well-known blogger, then a cool comment will get a lot of likes and appear in the top. This motivates people to go to your account and subscribe, watch videos;

You can try using the hashtag "#mutual PR". It is quite popular and is actively used for promotion. You will be found by users who are also interested in PR. Don't forget about thematic tags as well.

Shooting original videos. For the most creative people, this is a favorite thing. If you are participating in a challenge, try to do it differently. This will increase the chances of getting to the top, as people will repost your videos.

Now there are a huge number of ways to promote on social networks. The most difficult and effective ones are shooting high-quality and original content. But sometimes such content needs to be helped and you can do it in the ways described above.

PR Tik Toka is not a quick thing, so be patient, make a content plan and generate more ideas. With the right perseverance, you will definitely be able to achieve acceptable results.

Which ads TikTok can remove?

TilTok places high demands on advertising content, as it must be adequate and safe for users of the social network. To meet these requirements, each advertisement is reviewed for compliance with the policy.

What advertising TikTok will not allow to be shown?

There is a list of the main reasons that can prevent ads from entering the feed:

1. Advertising, which in advance gives the user high expectations from the product or misleads him, guaranteeing a 100% result. For example: "This is the # 1 app in the whole world!".

2. Ads that have problems with the font, text or signature in the ad will also fail. This point includes different types of errors, over-styling that makes words unreadable, using symbols instead of words, etc.

3. Advertising should be released with a good picture and sound, where the user can clearly see the product itself. Videos where part of the image is hidden by stripes or blurred will not work. Also, sound must be present in the video.

4. TikTok carefully examines the advertising video and checks it also for the compliance of the prices indicated in it with those that were provided on the Internet platform of the brand being promoted. That is, videos that: are not related to the product site will not be released; do not match the information from the website.

5. Advertisements for a website that is malfunctioning or does not contain information required by local regulations will also be rejected. Local regulations in this case are the legal basis of the country in which the advertisement will be played. This includes sites that cannot be viewed correctly on a smartphone or tablet, a site without contact information and a privacy policy. The list also includes the site whose opening causes an error.

6. The ad must not contain any third party logo, even if it is the TikTok logo.

7. Videos containing sexual connotations or shocking content will not be moderated.

These are just some of the most common reasons an ad might be disapproved. TikTok's policy in advertising matters is such that the video must meet all the requirements set by the platform.

What if the ad was removed without reason?

TikTok will not delete a video without a valid reason. In the event that the video has been deleted, you must contact the support service, and attach the deleted video to your letter. It may happen that it was deleted by mistake and the system, having checked its quality, will return it to the feed again. If there is no error and the video sequence violated any requirement and did not pass the compliance check, then the indicated shortcomings will need to be eliminated in order to be shown.

All these and many other positive aspects should convince you that tiktok is serious, and with due attention to the advertising campaign, all costs and investments will pay off with interest.