Friendship helps in many ways in life.

The Power Of Friendship In This Generation

My life would be incomplete without friendship.

87
Rumnik Ghuman

My whole life has only been surrounded by my family, school, and my friends. Friendship has been a very important part of my life. I live very far away from my family, some are in India and some in Canada. So I don't really have that much family to spend time with. It's not fun but I've had a lot of my friends say that they hate having all of their family here around them. So they always thought I was lucky, even though it can be sometimes not fun because there's nothing you can do. That's where friendships come into play. This article is going to be a bit different than how I usually post listing every picture, but I took these pictures last year and every picture symbolisms something I personally look into which I think of friendship.

1. Similarities, we all connect when we have something in common. 

Rumnik Ghuman

When you start to make a friendship, there's always this one subject that gets the friendship to a start. That's having similarities, so you connect within that idea.

2. Always there for each other.

Rumnik Ghuman

We always need someone at our highest and lowest point of life. That's true friendship when a friend is there for you in your happiest and saddest points in life to motivate you and be even more happy for you.

3. Trust gets you everything. 

Rumnik Ghuman

In every relationship we look for trust, honest because that's the key to having a great relationship, just as in friendship. You need to share everything only if you have trust.

4. Supporting each others dreams. 

Rumnik Ghuman

The motivational texts that I get from my friends are literally all that I need in order to keep pushing to get my dreams to be a reality. That little support gets me anywhere.

5. Keeping in touch.

Rumnik Ghuman

Ever since I graduated it's been hard to stay connected with friends, but the ones that want to keep in touch will try there best to stay connected. Even in this generation, we can stay connected with our friends.

6. Spending quality time

Rumnik Ghuman

Just the little Dunkin Donuts and Kroger trips, I would do after every school event with my friends give me life. Its just about get hot chocolate and just say whatever is happening in your life that just make me happy and relief about life.

7. Getting through things together.

Rumnik Ghuman

Life is really unpredictable you don't know what's going to happen. Sometimes sharing your problems, not hoping to get a solution in return, but still taking out the problem helps. That's what friends are for, getting everything out otherwise you will kill yourself.