How To Get Raid Of Your Post Vacation Blues

When the end of an amazing trip comes some people may be left feeling sad or even depressed.

This can include loss of appetite, loss of interest, exhaustion, and nostalgia.

Post vacation blues are defiantly a real thing, so don't feel alone or 'crazy' if you feel that you are experiencing them.

And sadly we aren't all rich and famous like the Kardashains so we can't just take off on our private jet whenever we feel like it.

So how can you go on a super fun vacation, without having to come home feeling down? Here are 8 ways that you can try and help those post vacation blues.

1. Catch up on some sleep

Sleep

Kim trying to sleep

media.giphy.com

While vacation is supposed to be relaxing, we all know that sometimes it doesn't always turn out that way and that early morning activities, time change, and jet lag can all cause you to be very tired.

To try and find the energy the next day to get back to your daily duties, make sure that you go to bed early and catch up on your sleep so that you aren't a zombie just going through the motions the next day.

Even uber famous people like Kim need to sleep!

2. Practice self care

Bath

Bath time

media.giphy.com

Go to the gym, take a bath like Kim, or do a face mask.

Whatever makes you feel a little better and relaxed, go for it!

This is a great way to make you feel better and a little less stressed out about being back and having responsibilities.

3. Tell your friends about your trip

Friends

Unless you went on it with them, like Kylie does, excuse me I meant *did*

media.giphy.com

Reliving your vacation by telling your friends about the great experience that you had is a great way to reminisce on it, but also get it out of your system.

Just make sure that it isn't all that you are talking about and that it doesn't come off as standoffish.

4.   Write a travel blog or make a scrapbook

Blog

But instead of Tumblr, it'll be your blog

media.giphy.com

This is yet another way to relive your vacation in a healthy way.

It can help you save the memories that you made on it, while helping you find closure.

If you make a blog, it could help other people out who are looking to travel there and a scrapbook is a good way to preserve the memory.

5.  Catch up with people

Friends

Hang out with these kinds of people

media.giphy.com

Spend your free time meeting up with friends and family members to talk about what you missed while you were away.

This is a good way to get you back into the rhythm of being back home and at staying engaged in your life that you put on pause for vacation.

6. Start planning your next trip

Planning

What you will be saying if you don't plan it early

media.giphy.com

Sure you may be sad about your trip, but who said that you can't start planning a news one for the future?

Of course money and other obstacles can be boundaries against you being immediately able to go on another trip, but there is no harm in preparing for the future.

7. Keep yourself busy

Hobby

Hobby

media.giphy.com

Finding a hobby that you enjoy or immersing yourself in your work is a great way to distract yourself from those blues.

So take Kris's advice and find a new hobby!

8. Think about what you have at home

Dogs

Kris clearly missed her dog, even though I think that is actually Kim or Khloe's

media.giphy.com

Sure being on vacation can be fun and a great escape, but surely there are things at home that you missed.

Maybe it was your dogs (or cat if you are one of those people) or your friends.

Whatever it was, focus on that and realize how lucky you are to have them in your life!