You did it! You survived the all-nighters, the daily breakdowns, and every single coffee overdose. It is finally over! You can now lay back and relax and binge watch Netflix -- until the post-final bug hits you, and you realize just how unprepared for life you really are.
Here are a series of relatable post-finals moments, as told by "Grey's Anatomy."
1. You walk out of that last exam.
2. You get together with your friends.
3. You try to work up the nerve to look at your grades.
4. You finally look at your grades.
5. Then someone asks you what you got on the final.
6. You see people post about how awesome their grades are.
7. And you think back about all the times you should have been studying.
8. You realize how much time you now have to sleep.
9. You realize you really don't have a lot of time to sleep because you have to adult and do things like work.
But, it will all be OK. Because no matter what, you have your person by your side -- and a whole month off from school!