Pop-A-Holics Unite

Pop-A-Holics Unite

One of the grossest guilty-pleasures on the Internet.

2782
Pop-A-Holics Unite
VperkT on Imgur

Warning: Some may find this subject matter to be disgusting.

Hi, my name is Savannah and I'm a pop-a-holic.

There's been a trend recently of people posting videos of themselves popping pimples, zits, blackheads, whiteheads, cysts and so much more. Some people find these videos to be extremely disgusting while others, like myself, find them to be entertaining and cleansing. There's an entire subreddit devoted to sharing pictures, videos and stories of popping pimples and cysts. People like Dr. Sandra Lee (aka Dr. Pimple Popper) are like rockstars in the gross, weird world of pimple popping. I've compiled a list of the best and most satisfying videos related to popping pimples.

Please, remember, these videos may contain dermatologic surgical and/or procedural content. The content seen in this video is provided only for medical education purposes and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.

1. Extracting Big Blackheads on the Back- Dr. Sandra Lee

Starting off with a bang, this is probably one of my favorite videos ever. I would guess I've seen this particular video seven or eight times in the past year. It's so satisfying to watch Dr. Lee clear out those massive blackheads.

2. Back Blackheads Section #2- Dr. Sandra Lee

I apologize for two Dr. Pimple Popper videos in a row, but this is the second one in the Gold family series. I like seeing the progress that was made from the first video and Dr. Lee addresses the inflamed blackhead she teased us with in the first video.

3. Dad's Growth Close Up- Calvin Russell

I especially like this one because the background music syncs up with the popping. I think the music makes it that much more exciting-- or gross-- you be the judge. Regardless, you'll never be able to hear the song Sail the same way again.

4. Removing Small Cysts on the Back- Part II- Josefa Reina

Ever wanted a step-by-step cyst removal video set to classical music? No? Here's one anyways! With clear cut camera angles and easy to follow instructions, you're sure to be right in the middle of the popping action! The removal of the first sac and sebum-- so satisfying!

5. Gold Mine of Black Heads on Nose- Dr. Vikram Yadav

Dr V.-- as he's affectionately known in the popping community-- is well-known for the interesting and rare cases he presents. While the camera angles aren't quite as steady as Dr. Lee and doesn't have the same instructional quality as Josefa Reina's video above, Dr. V's charm and personality add a little extra to his videos. For me, this is the video that kept me on the edge of my seat saying, "What's going to happen next?"

6. A Really Nice Blackhead Pop- The Russ Hamstring Channel

Finally, ending on (what I consider, at least) a less gross note, a short video of a guy popping a blackhead in his ear. I really like the magnification here; without the use of magnification, we couldn't see this in all its weird glory.

If you enjoyed these videos, definitely check out Dr. Sandra Lee's and Dr. V's YouTube channels. Dr. Lee even has her own website where you can buy your own comedone extractor.