Pokemon Sun And Moon Theory

Pokemon Sun And Moon Theory

Starters, Lengendaries, Alolan Forms, And No More GYMS!!???

230
Pokemon Sun And Moon Theory
Game Rant

Since the announcement of Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon we have been given a literal boatload of new information regarding these two titles. First off, there are a total of 37 new pokemon in these new games including Starters, Legendaries, and alolan forms. We have also been given information involving the Island challenges which is a brand new concept in these titles, so it should be exciting.

In regards to the three starter pokemon -Rowlet, Litten and Popplio- my favorite has to be Popplio.

I mean, look at him! He's a sea lion water starter, and it's amazing. According to the Pokemon Sun and Moon website, Popplio can swim up to 25 miles per hour and is better in the water than on dry land, but it will take advantage of the elasticity of its balloons to perform tricks.

The fire starter, Litten, is a fire cat pokemon and appears to be logical yet passionate; it reamains coolheaded and doesn't show emotions on the surface.

Lastly, the grass starter is Rowlet, the grass quill pokemon. Rowlet can attack silently, it flies through the skies, drawing near to its opponent without being noticed, and then lashing out with powerful kicks. It can also attack from a distance using the razor-sharp leaves that form part of its feathers. Out of the three starters, Rowlett seems the most interesting to me, but we'll see if we get any more information regarding the three of them in the future.

The main two new legendary Pokemon are Lunlala and Solgaleo. Lunala is the Moone Pokemon and an emissary to the moon and is reffered to as "the beast that calls the moon," which honestly is amazing in my oppinion and makes me believe that Lunala is going to be crazy powerful. Now on the other hand Solgaleo is the Sunne pokemon and just like Lunala is the emissary to the moon Solgaleo is the emissary of the sun and is referred to as the beast that devours the sun. That's kind of wild that a beast is able to devour the sun which shows just how powerful these two pokemon are.

These next five pokemon I'll be discussing in design alone. These pokemon are the Alolan form pokemon of Exeggutor, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Vulpix, and Ninetails. Honestly, Exeggutor looks really stupid. It's sort of like he went on a huge diet and his neck elongated. Sandshrew, and Sandslash are pretty dope, espessially since it looks like they have an ice barrier of some sort for the both of them it's really cool. Vulpix and Ninetails look the same but are more like snow foxes which is super cool considering Alola is a tropical resort island.

This last bit is entirely speculation and I could be proven wrong as new information comes out. My theory is that there isn't going to be any gyms in the alola region. What?! That's crazy talk, you say! Hear me out, alola is a resort region correct? Why then would there be gyms in alola? My thought is that there will be a form of gyms in the island challenge in that you will battle each of the trial captains and the Kahuna as a game dynamic in that you complete the challenge move on to the next island and there will be a form of the elite four and champion. Afterwards in postgame your character will then travel back to Kalos to go and complete the gym challenge there in which they will give each gym leader a mega evolution to make the gyms a bit more challenging seeing as you already completed a region as it is.

It seems as there is still a whole lot more in store for us Pokemon fans soon and be sure to go get your copy of Pokemon Sun or Pokemon Moon on November 18, 2016!!