The Breaking Point

The Breaking Point

We all have them.

15
The Breaking Point
Whd.erth.biz

At some point in everyone’s life, we reach a breaking point. There can be tons of confusion, hurt, anger, and many other things that play into these breaking points. Do you ever wonder what your breaking point is, or was. Well for me personally, I cannot always define it. Ever since I was little, I always was quiet. Still to this day I remain quiet. For the most part anyway. But over some time I have realized that I do not speak when I should. After learning the hard way and actually reaching my first breaking point, I finally realized my issue. Sometimes we place certain expectations on people but we never end up telling them our expectations. So what happens is, the person keep on breaking them. It never seems to stop either. You become frustrated. If you are like me you'll become frustrated and still not discuss your expectations. Well, let me start off by just saying, I now realize my expectations. For the past few years I have just let people walk all over me without saying a work. I would let the pain, and anger settle in. Even though I knew that I was just hurting myself, I kept allowing it to happen over and over. At home, at school, and even at work. It seemed as if I left the house I would get walkd on instantly, yet remaining at home wasn't any better. I remember this one day after school. I had just come home from a terrible day at school. I was hurt emotionally by something someone said to me that was uncalled for. However, that isn't what bothered me, it was the fact that the person kept going on and on about it. One day after being tormented all day, a person came up to me. They started to talk to me and I thought they were going to have something nice to say to me. They continued to bring up the things I didn't want to discuss and I lost my cool. I started yelling and screaming and they had no idea what to do. Thoughout that time and many others I realized that I was just holding my expectation in and not discussing them with the people i was around. I just expected them to know them. This was a huge mistake on my part. Now I realize that I need to tell others my expectations before a major blow up happens. It is important to know what triggers you. So i challenge you to search yourself and see what makes you just lose it.