Poetry On Odyssey: Ask Me
Travel

Poetry On Odyssey: Ask Me

You asked me to delete the water...

130
Poetry On Odyssey: Ask Me

You asked me to delete the water

Where you held me while the sun was resting

You asked me to delete the words I wrote for you

Once it had turned morning

You asked me to delete your eyes

The way that they would grin

You asked me to forget the way

That I would let you in

You asked me to delete the way

I felt when you would kiss me, there

You asked me to delete the night

Of promise in the air

But you can't ask me to delete you

I don't have the strength the way that you do

So let me keep this.

Let me keep this.

Let me keep the moment in the water...

Preview These Top Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020 Picks — From Luxury Purses To Skincare

Currently 3 million people viewing the Stella McCartney purse I absolutely must have.

Online shopping has been a guilty pleasure of ours for years, but now more than ever it's been a shopping lover's outlet for all our home redecorating projects and resort wear we're purchasing for that trip we had to cancel.

One of my favorite places to (virtually) window shop has always been Nordstrom. I admittedly can't afford to go on sprees there often, but I still get a high off of adding things to my cart I know I'll never actually end up buying. But sometimes, that's not enough — that's when I, like the masses of luxury-, beauty-, fashion-, and decor-lovers around the world count the days down to the annual Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.