Poetry On Odyssey: Is It A Chemical Reaction Or An Infatuation?

Poetry of the heart.

31

How do I know if these feelings are real? That they are more than the chemical reactions in my head?

Can I distinguish from this infatuation or is it what they call love? I want to believe that is is not true, that this is not what I'm feeling, because I'm so scared that I've lost you before I even had you.

There is nothing that I can do or say that will fully express how I feel. It's an indescribable feeling that makes me feel almost everything at once.

While it is welcomed to a degree, I wish it would have hit me later, because it is completely and utterly heart-wrenching to be so far away from you. Especially when you need people who care to be there. Every step of the way.

You've opened this - my - pandora's box. All of my creativity flows through one single thought or memory of you.

I want you in my life - always. Your presence alone can make me the happiest. I want to give that to you. I want you to be happy.

Is it my fate or destiny that I met you? For you to have such a hold on my thoughts? My drive... I feel as if I should do more. Be more. You've broken down a part of my walls and I feel warmth of that light filtering through.