blinded by the dark of night,
don't know how to find my light.
needing your song to give me sight,
tired of fighting this fight.
sing me a song tonight,
hum the tune of the candlelight.
smoke from the flames make me featherlight,
helping me to see the daylight.
they say the nightingale song is a plight,
but all that is heard is its melody of erudite.
erudite gives hope of a rewrite,
fine-tuning its satellite.
guide me to the firelight.
serve one right,
call it a night:
will you be my home tonight?
- Poison Love: A Poem Series ›
- 11 Poems By Lang Leav That Will Make You Want To Call Your Ex ›
- 9 Spring Poems For Self-Love & Healing ›
- 13 Of The Best, Most Famous Poems Ever Written ›
- 10 Poems About Love That Will Have Your Heart Melting ›
- Poetry on Odyssey: Ordinary Love ›
- 6 Spoken Word Poems That Will Make You Believe In Love ›
- Poetry On Odyssey: Love Language ›
- This Is Not A Love Poem ›
- rupi kaur poems ›
- 'Love Poems For Married People' Will Help Spice Things Up In The ... ›
- Romantic Love Poems: Sweet I Love you Poems for Him, Her ›
- Love Is: A Crowdsourced Valentine's Day Poem : NPR ›
- 10 Best Love Poems of All Time ›
- Unforgettable Love Poems for Every Mood | Reader's Digest ›
- Love Poems | Academy of American Poets ›
- Love Poems ›
- Love Poems | Poetry Foundation ›
- 58 Absolutely Beautiful Love Poems You Should Read Right Now ›
- 100 Most Popular Love Poems - Poems about Love and Passion ›