5 Podcast Every College Girl Should Subscribe To

Podcasts Are My New Thing And These 5 Podcasts Should Be Yours Too

It's like a talk show but hosted by people who aren't popular enough to have a talk show.

178

Before I begin, yes all podcasts included in this article are YouTuber podcasts, so if you're not into YouTubers you probably won't know who these people are, but you should get to know them by listening to their podcasts!

Podcasts are becoming increasingly popular for people who want more content in their lives, without having to strain their eyes and watch something.

For YouTuber podcasts specifically they tend to be all the topics that YouTubers want to talk about, that isn't necessarily something they can make into a video.

Podcasts can range from advice, conspiracy theories, interviews or just more of getting to know your favorite creator without the lights, camera, action aspect of it.

If you've never listened to a podcast here's a list of my personal favorites! Give one a try the next time your on a long commute or cleaning your room and not in the mood to jam out to your favorite album.

1. "Pretty Basic"

Source

Best friends Alisha Marie and Remi Cruz welcome you into their everyday lives and serve all the tea about them, and YouTube in general, that you're not getting from their channels.

"Pretty Basic" is like having a sleepover with your besties and catching up on everything you've missed since your last hang out.

This is the place for fun, open conversations and of course tons of boy drama!

2. "Don't Blame Me"

Source

Meghan Rienks serves up some occasionally questionable, but straight forward advice to anyone who calls in and leaves her a voicemail.

She brings on her YouTube friends to help her answer some pretty tricky questions about what her viewers should do in all types of situations.

Caller questions start equally funny and important conversations, but no matter what advice Meghan gives, you can't blame her for what happens after!

3. "Not Too Deep"

https://www.instagram.com/gracehelbig/

Grace Helbig hosts "Not Too Deep," and it's just that, not too deep.

She brings on popular YouTubers and interviews them on what project their working on at the moment, but also just catches up on what they've been up too!

This podcast is more about the laughs, and less about the feels.

Be careful where you listen to "Not Too Deep," because it will have you laughing out loud in no time!

4. "Psychobabble" 

Source

Hosted by best friends Tyler Oakley and Korey Kuhl Psychobabble is your one-stop shop for all the pop culture scrutiny and gossip sessions you could ever need.

Tyler and Korey are entirely unfiltered and share stories never told in videos!

5. "Shane & Friends"

Source

Shane Dawson hosts "Shane & Friends Podcast" with sassy co-host Jessie Buttafuoco for hour-long episodes filled with non-stop tea spilling and shade throwing.

They bring on special guests to compliment their own hilarity while asking them the questions not many would.

Each episode features ridiculous never before heard stories that will have you laughing out loud!

I love how casual podcasts are, they usually don't have a time limit and they feel like you're just having a conversation with a friend!

There are so many different types of podcasts out there, and once you find one you like they're a great alternative to other pastimes, and if anyone reading wants to sponsor me I'd be happy to host one!