A Day In The Life Of An Average College Student

Mom, don't read this.

114
The Clever

After spending some time in the library procrastinating everything on my to-do list, my friend and I found ourselves reminiscing on an average day in the life of a college student. We decided that it would be "super funny" to document what it's actually like to be a student at a large university. Sometimes college life isn't as glamorous as it seems.

9:00 a.m.

First alarm. No.

9:27 a.m.

Coincidentally waking up three minutes before my second alarm is supposed to go off. Still no.

9:30 a.m.

I can sleep for ten more minutes if I just don't bathe for the third day in a row. *Snooze*

9:40 a.m.

I actually wake up, but spend too much time scrolling through any and all social media platforms to avoid leaving the comfort of my bed.

9:50 a.m.

Stepping out of bed.

9:51 a.m.

Making my way to the car and leaving for class.

9:59 a.m.

Fighting for a parking spot as if I was in the Hunger Games.

10:07 a.m.

Finally made it to class (only seven minutes late) and find the furthest possible seat from the professor that made eye contact with me when I came in late with Starbucks.

10:13 a.m.

Scrolling through Facebook and paying absolutely no attention to anything going on in class.

10:17 a.m.

Debating leaving class early because I want to make it to Chick-Fil-A breakfast.

10:29 a.m.

Ended up leaving class early. Just made it to Chick-Fil-A breakfast only to be told that they're out of chicken minis.

10:45 a.m.

Made it back home. Nap.

1:00 p.m.

Wake up for 1:30 class.

1:33 p.m.

Frantically speed-walking to class from (yet again) the worst possible parking spot. Almost got hit (yet again) by a freshman/athlete on a hoverboard.

1:38 p.m.

The professor didn't notice me come in late today because he was passing out the exam that I didn't know about.

2:15 p.m.

Handed in the exam that I didn't know about and hope for the best. Worst case scenario I'll just change my major for the fifth time (this semester).

2:30 p.m.

Made it home from class again. Nap, again.

6:00 p.m.

Good morning. I'm not sure where I am or how I got here but I feel well rested.

6:01 p.m.

Ramen, for the twelfth day in a row. I really need to go grocery shopping.

6:03 p.m.

Netflix.

8:30 p.m.

Get ready for pregame.

10:00 p.m.

Super late to pregame but at least I'm here. Shots.

2:30 a.m.

F***.

2:33 a.m.

Taco Bell.

3-something a.m.

Time for bed after another overwhelming day in college.

9:00 a.m.

First alarm. No.