Plastic Surgery: New Surgery Trends Popping Up In 2017

243

New trends in plastic surgery and many different types of cosmetic surgeries continue to increase by the day all over the world. This increase could be because they have become more affordable and there is less stigma attached to the procedures nowadays. Both males and females dominate the market. Below are the new trends popping on the top up in 2017?

Dimpleplasty

Dimpleplasty is one of the newest trends in plastic surgery. While most people with dimples get them genetically, it is possible to get dimples today through plastic surgery. With the help of qualified medical professionals, women are now transforming their facial looks by having dimples crafted on their cheeks. The procedure is minimally invasive and requires no general anesthesia. It takes about 30 minutes to create a defect inside the cheek muscle of the patient known as the buccinators. It takes about two months before the patient heals and the dimple start to show.

Labiaplasty

Source: Lifehack.org

Some women are very conscious of the size of their labia. It is now possible for those women to have the labia size they always wanted. Labiaplasty is the procedure that reduces the size of the labia minora and even though this type of surgery has been around for many years, it has become one of the most sought after procedures in 2017. The procedure gives women the confidence to wear whatever they wish, like swimsuits without the fear of a bulging genitalia showing. It also helps to make garments such as jeans more comfortable to wear as the labia is not rubbing on the material.

Nipple reduction

Women (and men) have been obsessed with breasts since history can record. Breast enlargement is one of the oldest plastic surgery procedures in the market with women wanting rounder breast, bigger nipples (areolas), and more perky breasts. However, in recent years there have been new trends with the looks of breasts. Women no longer want big nipples, they are more interested in having smaller nipples. According to the experts at CosMediTour, this is the most requested procedure in 2017. It is no longer trendy to have large nipples with women feeling, they are more attractive with larger sized breasts that have smaller nipples.

Fat grafting

Fat grafting is another plastic surgery procedure trending in 2017. Anyone not happy with how some of their body parts look especially if they think those parts are not big enough can now have fat injected into them. The surgeon harvests some fat from (mostly the abdomen) using the procedure known as liposuction, then injects the fat to the places the patients’ wants lifted/plumped. The areas mostly rejuvenated with the fat are the face, the buttocks and the breasts. Compared to fillers, the results of this procedure last longer because as the patients use their own fat as the injected material.

Plastic surgery for men

Many people associate plastic surgery with women. Today, plastic surgery is for not only women or the rich and famous and more and more men are turning to plastic surgery to change their looks. 2017 has seen more and more men seek plastic surgery in the following areas:

• Penile enhancement surgery
  • Abdominal etching
  • Facelifts
  • Tattoo removals
  • Implants especially for bodybuilders
  • Liposuction
  • Male breast reduction
  • Nose surgeries
  • Tie tuck
  • Eyelid surgeries
  • Butt implants and many more.

Conclusion
Plastic surgery trends keep changing as the years go by. What is trendy this year may not be as trendy next year. Whatever the case, if it makes one feel good about themselves, then no reason should prevent them from reviewing, researching and then going ahead with the procedure they desire.