5 Reasons You Need Houseplants In Your Life, ASAP

5 Reasons You Need House Plants In Your Life ASAP

With the many hours spent at home over the past few months, I needed something new to look at that wasn't my phone.

342

With all the time we're spending at home, it's crucial to have a healthy, happy environment to hang out in. Thankfully, plants help any home meet this description!

1. Houseplants bring life into a room

No one likes to sit in a stuffy room. So, why not try to jazz it up with a plant? English Ivy, Shamrock, and White Anne and are some of my favorite (and easy to take care of) plants!

2. There's satisfaction in caring for something

You don't need a green thumb to keep your indoor plants alive! Some succulents and cacti only need to be watered once a week (if that). Seeing your plants grow is fun, and there are tons of Youtube videos on how to care for all sorts of plants!

3. Plants look charming

Seeing a thriving plant in a room communicates care and intentionality. Plus, houseplants are one of the few ways to bring nature into a home.

4. Plants bring an element of fun to the mundane

There are so many types of plants that each bring their own distinct personality. Chose your favorite and go from there!

5. Reconnecting with nature gives you a bigger sense of purpose

Plants break down complex elements of life that you can observe firsthand. Within one small pot, you can see aspects of life and beauty simply. I know it sounds crazy, but there are amazing lessons to be learned from nature.