Planning The Perfect Fall Wedding - What You'll Need

Tips that will make your fall wedding beautiful

1059

For many, fall is a time for pumpkin flavored items, cute jackets, and changing colors. While all of those things are essential to the season, it's also a great time to express love! Fall is one of the most beautiful seasons, and it's a great season to plan romantic endeavors- and what's more romantic than a wedding?

Any wedding planning process is difficult, but here are a few tips to help make your fall wedding the best it can be!

1. Find a location that is both affordable and beautiful. Places like renovated Victorian homes with large backyards (full of colorful trees) are the perfect locations for a wedding and a reception, while providing the grand fall atmosphere you want for you special day. You can lay out some carpet or take a stroll in the crisp grass on your way down the aisle!

2. Your invitations can be absolutely stunning with bright splashes of orange and red! Express to everyone how you're "fall"ing in love!

3. Choosing a cake design can be difficult, and there are many options for a fall wedding design. The best way to go is to include some lovely leaves, (Made of fondant of course.), that match your overall theme. Some of these cakes can be very expensive, so watching online tutorials on how to make your fondant decorations look professional will save you a lot of money: it just may take a little time!

Even something more simple will work, like this lovely cake with a few added floral arrangements:

4. You could add a splash of color to your dress, or just have your bridesmaids wear dresses that sport fall colors! Remember, the bride is the center of attention on this lovely day, so it's important that the bridesmaids' dresses don't take away from the gorgeous gown of the bride! Both bright and dark fall colors can help highlight and compliment the white dress the bride wears!

5. You can make some adorable "cards" to help with your seating arrangements! All you need is to go for a walk in a lovely set of woods and pick your favorite leaves! A silver pen will complete the project. This will probably be the least expensive feature to your wedding!

6. Decorations of various kinds will top off your fall wedding. Flower arrangements and center pieces can be easily made, and save you lots of money! Grab some friends and spend the day picking out pumpkins and various kinds of flowers! You can arrange them to look however you'd like, depending on the rest of your theme!

7. Wedding favors may also be one of your cheapest expenses, because you can't go wrong with caramel or chocolate covered apples!

And the best way to enjoy your fall wedding? Remember that you're there with the person you love, in a beautiful atmosphere, surrounded by people who care about you. The decorations and colors can only provide so much; the real beauty is in the love that made it all happen!