The 6 Boards On Every Girl's Pinterest

6 Pinterest Boards That Every Girl Has, And Checks On A Daily Basis

I've been planning my future wedding for years now!

112

Many college-aged girls find themselves on Pinterest at one point or another. It's a very addicting app that gives ideas photographic ideas for different lifestyles many girls dream of. I love going on Pinterest and I have all of these boards, too, so here are some of the most common boards you will find on any girl's Pinterest.

1. A recipes board

Let's face it, we are all still learning how to adult, but luckily Pinterest has a lot of different step-by-step recipes you can find at the touch of a button! If you follow a certain diet or meal plan, you can easily search for recipes that work for what you eat! I always see on my feed so many different recipes that my friends pin and it's super fun to try these new recipes!

2. A future wedding board

Ever since Pinterest became a thing, future wedding planning has never been easier! It's so fun to go on Pinterest and dream about what colors you want your wedding to be, what your dream engagement ring would look like, and what your dress will be! I also have been to several weddings in the last few years where they do little thing found on Pinterest like a donut wall instead of a cake that make your wedding your own and less traditional! Every girl has been dreaming of what her wedding will be like one day and this app is a way to plan that dream out!

3. A fashion board

Whether it's tracking the latest styles or finding inspiration for your look, you will almost always find a clothes, makeup, or hair board on your friend's Pinterest. Pinning makeup looks for formals or new hairstyles and colors is what I tend to search for the most because Pinterest has a lot of step-by-step guides you can find that make changing up your look so much easier!

4. A school board

Whether it's full of future paddles to make for your little one day or helpful ways to organize your desk, most people on Pinterest find themselves pinning cute ideas for school! Pinning things for school is how I learned great organizational habits and it gave me inspiration for cute things to do for my bigs and my future little!

5. A quotes board

Every person has their low days, not every day is going to be great, so one way of coping with the sad days is to look up inspirational quotes and life advice on Pinterest! I always find one that could help me in my time of need and I save it and make it my lock screen on my phone so I have constant inspiration!

6. A room/house board

When I was going into my first year of college, I constantly pinned things for my dorm so I had an idea of what I wanted my room to look like! My roommate and I would call late at night and would come up with cute ideas we found on Pinterest for our room and it ended up working in our favor in the end! I also loooooove pinning ideas for my future house because it gives me an idea of what I am looking for when it comes time for me to be searching for my own place to live!