7 Pinterest Boards That EVERY Girl Has
Social Media

7 Pinterest Boards That EVERY Girl Has

Let's be honest, we ALL have these boards saved on our Pinterest with some kind of catchy name.

27
7 Pinterest Boards That EVERY Girl Has

If you're a girl on Pinterest, odds are good that you have...

1. A Baby Board

We all have a baby board that is full of baby nursery decor, followed by lists of baby names, and baby clothes from boutiques around the country. They are also full of cute pictures of babies, or nifty tips and tricks you'll use as a mama... It's OK to admit to this, we all do it.

2. A Wedding Board

We all have a board full of everything wedding related. Rings, cakes, venues, flowers, dresses, food, pretty much anything wedding related that could be considered a dream for us girls. Some of it may be realistic, but a lot of it probably isn't.

3. A Quotes Board

This is literally nothing more than motivational quotes, deep quotes, or Instagram captions, more than likely. Go look on our Instagram, and I bet you most of our pins to this board can be found there ;)

4. A Food Board

This is also nothing more than a shit ton of food recipes that we will probably and more than likely never use such as crockpot recipes or something we probably saw when we had a sweet tooth.

5. A Makeup Board

Omg, this is FILLED with the most pigmented palettes, along with the most full coverage foundations and concealers followed by the most flawless Youtubers that teach us all of this stuff that we probably can't afford.

6. A Home Board

This is one of those dream boards, where a lot of it is mostly just a dream, but we can all hope that dreams come true. It's filled with the cutest decor, biggest houses, prettiest backyards, etc.

7. An Apparel Board

This is filled with all of the things that will go in the dream walk-in closet you found on the "Dream Home" board which is full of all the Louis Vuitton bags, boutique clothes, high-end shoes, and Kendra Scott jewelry that we dream of having.