8 Year Of The Pig Exclusives Every Pig Lover Needs This Year

8 'Year Of The Pig' Exclusives Every Pig Lover Needs This Year

These exclusives are selling fast so make sure you get your's before they sell out!

252
https://www.pexels.com/photo/white-spiral-notebook-1605357/

Get ready pig lovers, February 5th is Chinese New Year and will kick off the year of the pig! There are lots of exclusive products to celebrate the year of the pig so get those wallets ready, you'll definitely want to buy some of these cute exclusive items!

1. Build-A-Bear Pig

https://www.buildabear.com/online-exclusive-year-of-the-pig-gift-set/23787_26872.html?cgid=giftshop-our-favorites

This pig and shirt is currently on sale for $30! You are never too old to buy a build-a-bear! You can purchase it here.

2. TOMS Canvas Shoes

https://www.toms.com/women/pink-year-of-the-pig-canvas-womens-classic-alpargatas

These TOMS are totally adorable and they have a pair for adults, youth, and children! You HAVE to see how adorable the children ones are. You can check them out here.

3. Kate Spade Portia

https://m.zappos.com/kate-spade-new-york-year-of-the-pig-portia-the-pig?oosRedirected=true

Kate Spade has an adorable pig portia, keychain, and card holder. They'll cost you a pretty penny since it's Kate Spade, but I mean have you ever seen a pig portia? You can drool over these here.

4. Gucci Tote

https://www.gucci.com/us/en/pr/men/mens-bags/mens-totes/ophidia-gg-tote-with-three-little-pigs-p-5479479VE1C8685?gclid=Cj0KCQiA-JXiBRCpARIsAGqF8wU2JYpKwf5s58rRsu260QZjN1q79vkHjf5n8EubOEPB6J5p8wLgikkaAnp5EALw_wcB

If you love Gucci and love pigs, this tote bag is perfect for you! Although I hope you have $1,980 for this bag. But hey, if you have some extra money from that year end bonus, might as well spend it on your passion for pigs! You can find this exclusive bag here.

5. Starbucks

http://www.starbucks.com.hk/coffeehouse/merchandise/chinese-new-year-series

If you love Starbucks, you'll be sure to love their Happy Piggy Year Series! You can find their cute mugs, tumblers, and water bottles here.

6. Estee Lauder Powder Compact

https://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/estee-lauder-year-of-the-pig-perfecting-pressed-powder-compact-prod213540237

You may have lots of makeup, but you probably don't have a pig powder compact. Look at how beautiful this bedazzled compact is here.

7. LEGO

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-40186-Year-of-the-Pig-New-Exclusive-FREE-SHIPPING-WORLDWIDE-/223306305733

LEGO has created a new Year of the Pig set and it is adorable! It's great if you have kids that share your passion for pigs. You can purchase it here.

8. Swarovski Crystal

https://www.swarovski.com/en-US/p-5302557/Zodiac-Determined-Pig/?gclid=Cj0KCQiA-JXiBRCpARIsAGqF8wVqraSYDM09TbtRh6oDsyJxVW8sazc7i_CJVt4k8ee0IyuUn7kr-ZIaAul0EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Get yourself a determined pig from Swarovski for this year! You can check it out here.