"Self Love is the Best Love."

I never knew who this quote was by, but something about it always stood out to me. Being a person who has had a hard time loving herself and the person she is has been a challenge. So as a positive reminder I used this quote.

I slowly fell in love with the way it sounded. It sounds like a fresh glass of orange juice in the morning to me. It sounds like the song "Curls" by Bibio is playing through my speakers. It rolls off my tongue and just sounds beautiful to say.

And this beautiful quote just helps me connect to myself a little bit more. It helps me notice the things I like about myself a little bit more.

We should all try to find that think that brings us a little closer to liking ourselves because even if it is as silly as finding some comfort in a set of words, it is still worth that comfort because we can be very uncomfortable in this world we live in today with the expectation from society.

To all the people who need a little silly:

It's okay to need that and it's okay to find it in things that may seem silly to other people. Take advantage of the things that make you happy and embrace them to their full extent. Allow them to lift you up.

We all have insecurities that need these things because some insecurities can get the best of us and we can begin to dwell on them allowing them to create negativity in us and in our lives.

By allowing the negative into your life, it opens the door for a negative mood that won't allow you to reconnect to who you are. When that is something that is so important is to feel comfortable in your own skin to see the imperfections and love them anyways it is apart of who you are

That is why having the silly little things that keep you happy is more important than what people think about them because at the end of the day it is what you are happy with and what makes you feel better in your own skin.

But with that being said make sure it is a healthy and positive pick me up because it will not have the same health effects when it is something that is harmful.

Just enjoy the things that make you happy and keep them close. Life is short and we spend way too much time focusing on things that make us unhappy so wear the bikini if it makes you happy. Say the quote to lift you up. Eat the ice cream.

Enjoy your life and don't let anyone tell you that you can't or that is wrong because we all deserve to be happy.