"Dead week will be a break," they said. "Exams aren't that bad," they said.
And yet, here we are, struggling, as usual, to make it through such a stressful time.
But get excited, because the end of the semester is near! Here are some relatable phrases and memes to get you through exam week.
1. "I wish they'd go ahead and put in my grade so I can go ahead and feel disappointed in myself."
2. "Welp, all-nighters are starting Monday."
3. When your professor won't turn your 59 into an A
4. "What's gonna be on the test again?"
5. "Welp, guess it's time to start searching for top paying jobs for college dropouts."
6. "I don't think I can BS my way through this one."
7. "We had to buy a scantron?"
8. "I can't believe the struggle is over."
9. When I BS my way throughout the entire class and then see the first question on the exam
10. "If he asks more than one question about the stuff I barely studied, I'm screwed."
11. "I need heavenly assistance."
12. "How was studying?" "Bad." "What happened?" "Nothing. Studying just sucks."
13. When you pass the final you didn't study for
14. "Will I finish the semester or will the semester finish me?"
15. "Soooooo...can I try again next semester?"
16. "Okay, it's time to start studying." *opens book* Three hours later: "Okay, now it's really time to start studying."
17. Do I get an award for trying?"
18. "If you could do one thing that you know you wouldn't fail at, what would it be?" "Kill myself."
19. When the kid you've been cheating off of the whole test turns his paper in
20. "Don't we get a drop test?"
Good luck to everyone taking exams during the next couple weeks, and I hope everyone has a great Christmas break!