Petit Collage: Bold Designs, Small Products

Petit Collage
67

I was doing some online shopping for a gift for my son’s 3rd birthday, looking for a special and good quality toy that he would be excited to unwrap at his birthday party. He really loves puzzles and I discovered these wonderful floor puzzles from Petit Collage. They had so many fun designs that I had a hard time deciding which one to get him. Outer space, farm, dinosaurs or trains, I wanted to get them all! But since my little guy also loves trucks, I decided their construction site floor puzzle was the perfect gift.

Now all my son wants to do is put together his favorite trucks puzzle. Because the pieces are so sturdy, they still look brand new even after he has played with it so many times. I was so impressed with this puzzle that I had to learn more about Petit Collage, so I could tell all of my mom friends and teachers about them.

The Petit Collage aesthetic is apparent from the moment you catch sight of one of their products: whimsical and colorful, lovingly handcrafted, and a blend of mid-century modern and vintage designs.

Their vibrant collection of goods includes a variety of toys and decor, from puzzles and memory games to crafts, books, lunchboxes, and posters.

Whether you’re shopping for a colorful patterned wall tree decal or a pair of delightfully designed prints on wood, you can ensure that you’ll discover something unique, bold, and beautifully constructed.

Good Design is Key

All of Petit Collage’s pieces are designed to inspire little ones while adhering to a certain aesthetic. Scandinavian design and global travel are two key sources of inspiration for founder Lorena Siminovich, who is originally from Buenos Aires and currently lives in San Francisco.

Each piece from their collection is carefully designed in the company’s bright and sunny California studio, with the goal of making each product as eye-catchingly beautiful as it is fun to use.

This attention to detail and passion for excellent design has allowed Petit Collage to partner with renowned brands like Anthropologie, Barnes & Noble, and Whole Foods. Additionally, founder Lorena has been featured by the Martha Stewart Show, The New York Times, the San Francisco Chronicle, and other major blogs and outlets.

Sustainability & Safety

The first product ever created by Petit Collage was made by hand from recycled materials, and that humble beginning was the driving force for the company’s sustainability criteria. All of their materials are carefully selected and responsibly sourced, from recycled cardboard to soy-based inks to bamboo.

More than 80% of Petit Collage’s paper products are made from recycled or recyclable substrates, and plastic is avoided as much as possible. Their rattles, nesting blocks, push-alongs, and other wooden toys are made from FSC-certified wood.

Additionally, all Petit Collage decor and toys are non-toxic, free from BPA, phthalates, lead and formaldehyde, and designed to be long-lasting and sturdy. Above all, Petit Collage strives to craft products with the health of both children and the earth in mind.