What's your Personality Type?

What's your Personality Type?

Told by Myer's Briggs

199
What's your Personality Type?

As soon as I took the Myer’s Briggs personality test I finally found a sense of identity within myself. The Myer’s Briggs Personality Test is a series of questions that will tell you your personality type using a series of four letters.

You can be an extrovert or an introvert, you can be sensing or have intuition, you could prefer thinking or feeling, you can be more likely to judge or perceive. At the end of the questionaire you’ll be given your four letters and then a description of who you are.

I had more fun sitting around with friends talking about our personality types. Suddenly it made sense why I was friends with everyone, because our personalities balanced out. I even made my boyfriend at the time take the test, which he constantly made fun of my love for, and he ended up agreeing with his result and finding it interesting to learn more about it. This test is for everyone and I say it is true to it's word.

The 16 personality types and descriptions are as follows but make sure you take the test because you might surprise yourself.

ISTJ:

Known as the guardian or inspector. ISTJ’s are quiet yet respectable towards others while being very committed to family and organizations they are involved with. A famous ISTJ is George Washington.

ISFJ:

INTP:

Known as the rational philosopher. INTP’s are independent thinkers who will often seen as mentally quick when it comes to problem solving. Albert Einstein is a famous INTP.

ESFP:

Also known as an artisan or performer. ESFP’s are fun-loving and energetic individuals who are sensitive to the needs of others. A famous ESFP is Katy Perry.

ENTJ:

Known as a rational commander. ENTJ’s are task minded and goal oriented while demanding towards themselves and others. They often take leadership positions but are seen as being assertive. A famous ENTJ is Julius Caesar.

ESTP:

Known as an artisan or performer. ESTP’s are energetic and easy-going individuals who like to live in the moment. They are flexible and adaptable but don’t enjoy working under strict regulations. A famous ESTP is Taylor Swift.

ENFP:

Known as an idealist or a champion. ENFP’s see life as exciting adventures and are insightful to other’s emotions. A famous ENFP is Walt Disney.

INFJ:

Known as an idealist and a counselor. INFJ’s are insightful and brilliant individuals who have a greater understanding for others and what makes them tick. They want their work to do good and bring peace to the world. Gandhi is a famous INFJ.

INTJ:

Known as a rational strategist. INTJ’s are interested in politics and economics while having task-oriented and insightful thinking skills. A famous INTJ is Mark Zuckerberg.

ISTP:

Known as an artisan or a crafter. ISTP’s are queit and enjoy observing but are also comfortable with change when needed. They enjoy problem solving to make a situation better. Steve Jobs is a famous ISTP.

INFP:

Known as an idealsist healer. INFP’s hold a set of core values and are often seen to be motivational and inspirational. A famous INFP is C.S. Lewis.

ISFP:

Known as an artisan or composer. ISFP’s are sensitive and kind who shy away from the spotlight. They crave freedom and dont want to be tied down. Michael Jackson is a famous ISFP.

ENTP:

Known as a Rational Inventor. ENTP’s are social and active thinkers that engage themselves in the environment around them. They analyze and consider multiple options before making a decision. Robert Downey Jr. is a famous ENTP.

ESTJ:

Known as a guardian and a supervisor. ESTJ’s are straight forward and organized. They respect traditions both with family and at work. A famous ESTJ is Henry Ford.

ESFJ:

Known as a guardian and a provider. ESFJ’s are good at organizing while being conscientious of others and their own resonsibility while at work. They value friendships and relationships. Celine Dion is a famous ESFJ.

ENFJ:

Known as an idealist and a teacher. ENFJ’s are very clear about what is important to them but are also very understanding to others. They are sometimes a class clown but no when to not take the joke too far. A famous ENFJ is Jennifer Lawrence.

Here’s the fun part: People have spent a lot of time and effort to put together scenarios or characters for each personality type. You can know which Harry Potter House you would be or what your future job should be. You can even find out what Hunger Games character you are or who your match made in heaven is. Turns out, your personality type can tell you a lot.