Was It Really 'Right Person, Wrong Time' Or 'Wrong Person, Wrong Time'?

The saying that gets me every single time.
621

We've all heard the saying "right person, wrong time" but what if we looked at it more like "wrong person, wrong time"? I'm telling you there's no "right" person in this world and if a person doesn't want to be with you they aren't going to be and if they do want to be with you, they will fight for you and they will fight to be with you.

Don't let someone tell you it's just the wrong time because that means they are just the wrong person.

Sure, this seems harsh, but truly you've been thinking about it in the back of your head.

Think about it some more, think about how when you try with this person they always say they aren't ready, guess what? Nobody's ever completely ready for something and if you keep on waiting you'll be waiting your whole life. Stop making excuses for the people that don't want to be with you because nobody deserves that.

Why would we make excuses for these people? Because our heart wants them or because we think we need them or because we want them? No, don't make excuses for people that can't decide what they want because in the end you'll be hurt. You may think you're hurting now, but trust me it's for the best.

Stop living your life waiting for the "right person at the right time."

Why live your life for what's "right" when it could be the one person that you actually want? When you do this you're it's just like you're living for the weekend or the summer and you'll be waiting your whole life to be happy.

So, why do we say "right person, wrong time" if it's not actually something we should listen to? Well, we don't like to think that people don't want to be with us, we like to feel accepted and loved and if that person makes you feel that way, then you're more likely to make excuses for them. Also, if it's someone we really want, but they say they can't do it because of X, Y, or Z, then we just take it and we think they'll come back.

But I can tell you the worst thing you can do is wait for a person to come around because nine times out of 10, you'll end up disappointed.