In life, people come into our lives and eventually leave. Some goodbye's are harder than others, and some have no affect on us. Regardless of the feelings towards the person, if we let them into our life at one point then chances are we used to care about them, and maybe even love them. As we reflect back onto them weeks, months and even years later, more often than not we have some thing we would like to say. I sent out a survey with the question "If you could say something to someone you once loved, what would you say?", not expecting the answers to be so deep. Below, are some of the responses that were most common and relatable.

1. I love you so much and you are worth it.

2. I have always loved you, but you had your chance with me and you missed it.

3. Do you care about how much you hurt me or are you just cold hearted?

4. Nobody has replaced you yet, and nobody ever will.

5. Dear old friend, I miss us, but I don't miss you.

6. You brought me so much more happiness than you ever did pain. I forgive you.

7. I wish you cared about me as much as I cared about you, but it's my fault because I never let you in.

8. I just want you to know that even if we are out of each other's lives now I will always love you and care about you with all of my heart. No matter what happened I could always look past your flaws and see the good in you. Whether the time we spent together was good, bad or indifferent, I would never take any of it back because in the end I was with you and we would be okay.

9. I don't know where it fell apart.

10. You gave up on someone who would have never given up on you.

11. I don't understand what happened.

12. ...Oh and by the way, I love you too.

13. I am going to graduate high school, so you don't have to worry. We are all doing good, so you can rest in peace. You definitely earned it.

14. Why did you do it?

15. I am glad that I got to make the greatest memories with you.

16. We never got a real chance and now I will know loss for the rest of my life.

17. I wish you could see how much everyone would miss you.

18. Although it hurt when you left, I'm a better person now that you're gone.

19. Keep a spot for me in heaven.

20. Your loss.

If you had one last chance to say something to someone that you once loved, what would you say?