15 Perks Of Having A Boyfriend Who Is Also Your Built-In Best Friend

And yes, having someone to watch HGTV with is one of them.

481
Susie Walker

Having a boyfriend has its many perks. Every couple has ups and downs but at the end of each day, they just want the best for each other.

Sometimes I feel like I take having a boyfriend for granted because there are times when I don't realize all of the awesome stuff he does for me. He is someone that I know will do anything for me at any time.

He always wants the best for me and always knows how to put a smile on my face. Most importantly he knows me better than anyone else and is my built-in best friend.

1. Always have someone who I can joke with and make fun of

When we are together we are constantly laughing about so many random things. We are always joking around and I know I can make fun of him and he won't get offended and he can make fun of me just as easily.

2. Will always watch HGTV with me

I am an HGTV fanatic and it seems to always be on my TV. Even when we are hanging out I am still watching it and he doesn't even mind. Of course, he would rather watch sports or something else but I mean who doesn't love a good episode of Fixer Upper.

3. Have someone to take cute pictures with

No matter what the occasion is we always have to take photos. I know he dreads taking what seems to be 1000 pictures but he is always a good sport about it and is always happy when one turns out.

4. Always have someone to eat with

There are a lot of days where I am going to eat lunch or dinner alone because my friends are busy, but then I call him and he seems to always come even if he isn't hungry he will just sit and hang out with me.

5. Always have someone to send funny videos and pictures to

When scrolling through social media, I always find funny videos and I immediately send them to him because he loves to laugh just as much as I do. I love sending him funny things and the best part is he sends me funny videos and pictures just as much as I do to him.

The amount of dog and cat pictures/videos we have sent each other is unreal.

6. Will always have a date to a date party

It seems like people are always struggling to find a date for the next date party or they don't even want to think about it. Whenever it comes up I always just sign us up and tell that we are busy on a certain date. It's also a bonus that I know I always get to go to his too.

7. Having someone to play cards with me

I love to play cards, it is one of my favorite activities. One day we started playing cards and now we have a couple card games we love to play. Whether it is during the day or late at night, I know I can always count on him to play with me.

8. Will bring me food and snacks

From Chick fil A, to candy, to pizza he is always will to get me something to eat. Sometimes if he is coming over I'll just ask him to make a little pit stop to get a snack and what do you know he will show up with some cookies.

9. Wil help me with my homework

There are just some things that he is better at than me and some of those things are subjects in school, he just gets them better. Without him, I wouldn't know half the stuff Ido.

10. He thinks I’m funny

I say one thing or make a noise and he just starts to crack up. Sometimes when I'm with him it is just constant laughter.

11. He doesn’t care when I don’t look put together

He doesn't care if I am in my pajamas or if I am wearing sweatpants or if I don't have any makeup on. He likes me for me and will always tell me I'm beautiful even if I don't think so.

12. Is the first person I always want to tell everything

Whether I did well on a test or a presentation or I just saw a dog or no matter what it is, I always just want to call or text him anything. I love talking about everything with him and telling him everything even if it is the most random stuff.

13. Someone who will always keep all my secrets

Of course, he is supposed to keep my secrets but he is seriously the most trustworthy person I know. If I tell him something I never have to worry about a single soul fining out.

14. Always will have a best friend

He is someone I can just hang out with and totally be myself. Whether we are going out on a date or just watching a movie I e joy every second spent together.

15. Will always support me in anything I do

No matter what I'm doing I know he will always be supportive and he will always want me to succeed. He is one of my biggest cheerleaders.