Being the only girl in the family has many perks. Growing up with younger brothers is the best thing to happen to me. There are two downfalls of growing up with just brothers, one being there's NEVER any food in the house. The other downfall is not having a younger sister to do makeup on or play dress up with. Although, in the past I did bribe one of my brothers with $2 on occasion for me to do his makeup. Hey, he was 5 years old and liked buying candy at the bowling alley; we both got what we wanted.
1. You learn to fight, even if it's just scratching your brothers with your nails.
2. No one is stealing your clothes, unless you have a mom that wants to think she's a teenager still.
3. You are the only princess in the family.
4. You're always the one getting new cute clothes.
5. Sometimes your brother and his friends can be fun to hangout with once in a while.
6. You have someone to steal sweatpants from.
7. They can teach you anything about sports so you can impress that guy you like.
8. You're immune to any and all bad smells.
9. You probably have the bigger room.
10. Oh a guy hurt you? No worries your brothers will hurt him.
These are just a few of the many perks the daughters in the family have. Safe to say that being the only girl might be better than being an only child. You have free body guards for life.