Breaking Free From The Opinions Of Others

People pleasing will destroy you from the inside out.

22
Ana Marie Bohr Images

Why do we care so much about what other people think?

Is this helping me?

Why do we let other people's opinions shape our reality?

Am I letting this person run my life?

Why do we beat ourselves up if someone doesn't approve or encourage us in our decisions?

Are they really the person that needs to be a part of my life?

Why do we let other people's opinions hold us back from reaching our fullest potential and who we were created to be?

Why do I let this one person intimidate me and make me feel threatened by what I'm really called to do?

Is what other people are saying and or thinking about me, shaping my current decisions today?

Am I holding back from something because I am too afraid of what other people will think?

These are all questions that you may be asking yourself. You may need to take a step back, and start becoming aware of what you really are basing your decisions on. Are you actually going after the desires in your heart, and are you really pushing yourself to try new things? Or, are you holding back because you are too worried that other people will question your motives?

It is time to start becoming more free.

It is time to break out of the cage that may be holding you back from opportunity.

It is definitely time to start living the life the way you want to, and it is time to stop pleasing the ones that do not deserve to make the final call in your decisions.

People pleasing will destroy you from the inside out. It will pick at you, and slowly start to eat you away raw.

You will feel obsessed with putting on a "show" and you will slowly forget who you were really destined to be.

You will feed off the opinions of others, and become obsessed with this "picture perfect" life.

You will care too much about the reality of what others think about you, and forget the reality you are actually destined for.

You are meant to be free, and that means free to be yourself, with no expectations or judgement.

Living free in the person you're called to be is actually the greatest feeling you could ever experience. Living free means you won't let other people's opinions shape your mood, and or day.

You won't feel like you have to "owe" anyone anything.

You will wake up each morning knowing that the circumstances that you will face will be YOUR victory.

You won't feel like you have people watching your every move at every second. You will get to step back, and for once, you'll be able to breathe.

You CAN go after your day whatever way you want to.

You CAN enjoy every moment knowing that this is YOUR life, and you get to do what makes you happy.

Don't let the reality of living to please others drown your own happiness.

If you are living to please others, just know that this is a process to break free from and you are capable of doing it.

Every day, it will take work to just let go of the things you once held on to so tightly.

Every day, you can make a little more progress.

Every day, you are one step closer.

It's time to be free.

It is time to let go, and just be.