Deserving Better

Deserving Better

You deserve better.

71
Deserving Better

I'm so sick of seeing these no-good guys treating these amazing girls like shit. It's so sad that I can sit here and count off multiple girls that I know off the top of my head who have gotten thrown to the side by some guy who managed to make her feel like she wasn't worth it. Listen. It took me YEARS to get this mindset. But I learned to be confident in myself enough to know that I deserve WAY better than some dude who's not going to appreciate me for who I am. You deserve someone who makes you feel beautiful and never puts any other girls above you. Never makes you feel like you're not enough for him. You don't have to be Miss America to deserve someone who treats you right. Don't let any guy try to make you feel like you're in competition for his attention. You need to stand the hell up, dust yourself off, and realize who the fuck you are. Does he realize who you are? No? Then drop him. He doesn't deserve to know you. You don't deserve to be fucked over by someone who doesn't appreciate your worth or even know it. But YOU have to know your worth before you can expect someone else to. So hold your head high and never let that crown fall. Remember: you are a queen and no guy is worth forgetting it. If he wants to ruin someone's life, let him go do that. But you are way too good for that. You are way too good to let someone make you look or feel dumb. You are way too good to let someone walk all over you. You can’t go all ways. Pick a direction and move forward. Commit yourself today. Why are you letting someone do that to you? Do you know how beautiful and important you are? Don't let some douche bag make you think otherwise. Don't go running after him either. If he managed to show you how much of an asshole he is, don't step off your throne to go chase him. You're way too good for that. You're above chasing a nobody. What does he have that someone else might not have? So what he's attractive. Do you realize how many attractive people there are in the world? And you're pressed over ONE who can't even treat you right? Oh, but you're attached to him right? But why? Why are you attached to him? Why are you attached to someone who treats you like that? What made you attached to him? Think about that. Because I can guarantee you're not attached to him because of how good he treats you. Open your eyes ladies. Seriously. Stop making yourself look dumb and stop giving these guys the confidence to go do this to other girls. You know what's really going to hurt his ego? The day you finally step back, turn around, and walk away for good. Stop giving him the attention he wants. He doesn't deserve it from you. You're too good for him. Please, please realize that.