Pawz For A Cause Shirts: Help Make A Difference Today

Save animals while looking cute!

2932

7.6 million animals enter animal shelters nationwide each year. Of that 7.6 million, 3.9 million are dogs and 3.4 million are cats. Of dogs entering these animal shelters, 37% are adopted while 41% are euthanized. And what is surprising is that 25% of dogs that enter animal shelters are pure-bred.

According to the American Humane Society, each year 3.7 million animals are euthanized. That is equivalent to one animal every 7 seconds. According to the ASPCA, 5 out of 10 dogs and 7 out of 10 cats are euthanized simply because there is no one to adopt them.

I can tell what you’re thinking right now, “there has to be some way we can help, right?” And there is, I’ll tell you how. This is going to sound crazy but all you have to do to contribute to this cause is buy a shirt, it’s a simple as that.

Pawz for a Cause Shirts

Pawz is a clothing company committed to ending the euthanasia of all animals in shelters nationwide. Pawz for a Cause Shirts, donate 10% of their net profits to StarkHumane.org and are proud supporters of the Humane Society.

Stark Humane is a private charitable organization and shelter that cares for the sick and injured stray dogs and cats 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Their mission is to “speak for those who cannot speak for themselves.”

The Humane Society is the nation’s largest and most effective animal protection organization. They provide hands on care and services to more than 100,000 animals each year.

When you purchase a shirt from Pawz, you not only will love the style and fit of the product, but you will like the feeling of contributing to a great cause. This company addresses an issue that many of us like to turn away from because it is so frightening to believe. The truth of the matter is, there are animals in shelters who do not have a home and who do need our help. Just one purchase from Pawz from you can make a tremendous difference in these animals’ lives.

So, what do you say? Who wants to help save these animals by purchasing an extremely cute shirt from Pawz? I did it and now so can you. Comment below when you make a purchase and help inspire others to donate to this cause as well.

Purchase a shirt from Pawz today at their website here:

https://pawzshop.com