25 Party Songs To Play At Your Wedding

25 Songs You NEED To Play At Your Wedding If You Want To Skip The Line Dances And Have A Party In The USA

Yes, "WAP" will be played at my wedding.

2871

Planning a wedding is so stressful, trust me I'm over here stressin' and it's not until April.

Having to make sure every detail is there, everybody shows up on time, making sure your dress fits, etc., but picking your wedding music shouldn't be hard at all. As long as you find a DJ who you like, basically you're all set besides picking what you want played and what you don't want played. For us, we're going with no line dances. I *hate* when people have line dances at weddings, especially when DJs play pretty much every line dance in the book, yuck. Our thing is that we want people to party, to have a good time, to let loose, and obviously BOP to make memories.

Still stumped on what songs to play at your wedding? Well, if you're interested in making it a party like us, I gotchu. Here is a list of 25 songs I definitely want played at our wedding:

1. "Hollaback Girl" by Gwen Stefani

2. "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction

3. "Baby" by Justin Bieber

4. "Stacy's Mom" by Fountains of Wayne

5. "Low" by Flo Rida

6. "Sk8er Boi" by Avril Lavigne

7. "Good as Hell" by Lizzo

8. "Milkshake" by Kelis

9. "Smack That" by Akon

10. "Buy You a Drank" by T-Pain

11. "Yeah!" by Usher

12. "WAP" by Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion

13. "Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears

14. "Gold Digger" by Kanye West

15. "Ignition" by R. Kelly

16. "She Looks So Perfect" by 5 Seconds of Summer

17. "Kiss Me Thru The Phone" by Soulja Boy

18. "thank u, next" by Ariana Grande

19. "Truth Hurts" by Lizzo

20. "Cyclone" by Baby Bash

21. "1985" by Bowling for Soup

22. "Sweet But Psycho" by Ava Max

23. "Bartender" by T-Pain

24. "Party In The U.S.A." by Miley Cyrus

25. "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC

GAME: play the "Thunderstruck" drinking game. Everybody knows the song, thunder is said many times. When the word "thunder" is heard in the song, the first person starts drinking. They don't stop until the word "thunder" is said again, and that's when the next person starts to drink, and so-on until the song is over. It's such a fun game that gets many involved!

Follow Swoon on Instagram.