My New Found Party Crowd

My New Found Party Crowd

I will forever be thankful for the uncomfortable nights that turned into complete comfort thanks to y’all.

509
My New Found Party Crowd
pexels.com

First off, I want to thank you for making me get out of my comfort zone and making me life live again as a 22 year old. I want to thank you for attacking me anytime you see me walk into the bar after a long night at work even though I told you I wasn’t coming out. I thank you for all the long hugs, the slow dances we endure together, and all the heart to heart talks we share with each other.

Honestly, if it wasn’t for y’all I would still be lost and confused. I would be depressed everyday because I don’t deal with change very well.

You and took me under your wings and taught me how to fly again, and for that I will be forever thankful. Without you, I wouldn’t know myself again and I wouldn’t love myself. Without you I wouldn’t view myself worthy.

You’ve taught me that I deserve so much more than what I allow in my life, and you’ll never know how much that means to me.

Growing together is something I haven’t had with many people, especially not recently. My ex took that from me. And to know that people do accept me for who I really am brings a whole new light into my life. Moving to this small town has shown me a lot about life, and most of that is happiness isn’t always about yourself, it’s about who you surround yourself with. Y’all are my happiness. On my darkest days, I know atleast one, if not ten, of you are just a phone call away. You bring me joy, peace, and happiness. You bring light to my darkness. You bring calm to my madness.