Pain Leads To Beautiful Days Ahead.

Pain Leads To Beautiful Days Ahead.

Fight the battle and keep your eyes on that fire that is in your soul.
263

Pain is inevitable in life. No matter how we try to tip-toe around it, something is always bound to happen.

Now when I say pain, I don't only mean physical pain, I mean pain that is also invisible to everyone else. The pain that stays rolling in our thoughts every single day, the kind that haunts you until it finds the perfect opportunity to overtake your life and have us wallowing in our sorrow and pity. That pain.

We have all found ourselves fighting with our minds at some point in time. Some people choose not to show their struggles and some don't mind letting the world know that they are struggling. Either way, there is a battle.

One thing we need to learn, or at least I do, is to use the pain and struggles we face into fuel. To turn the things we are facing into fuel for our lives we are preventing those things from overtaking us and keeping us in our sorrow and state of self-pity.

Thinking on times where I haven't been in a good place, one of those times is now, times where nothing in your life is going right, everything weighs heavy on your mind and it seems like your mad with the world. Yes, I look at that pain and it leaves me with two options.

Option number one: constantly worry. You can continue to sit there and fret and worry about whatever situation you are in and how bad everything is going for you, while your second option is to get down to the center of where all of these problems are coming from. When you finally figure out where it is all coming from, use that to your advantage and set your soul on fire. Change your circumstances. Get up and stop worrying about things that can't be changed.

When you're down at your very lowest, you find out so much about yourself. Strengths and weaknesses. Things you want out of life and maybe things you don't. So much stuff. If life was perfect, I don't think we would figure these things out.

Even though we don't like pain or difficult situations, maybe they're essential for us to have. There is always a calm after the storm. Through everything you're facing, just remember that something beautiful is right around the corner.