Cookie Pop Oreo Popcorn Is Here And We Need It Now

If You Have A Sam's Club Near You, Congrats, They Are Now Selling Popcorn Covered In Oreos

Crushed Oreos + Popcorn = Heaven?

424
Photo Courtesy of Sam's Club

When it's 25 degrees outside, nothing sounds better than cuddling up on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and watching reruns of Friends. That is, until Oreo popcorn was invented. Yep - it's a thing!

Innovative snack brand SNAX-Sational just announced they're rolling out a new popcorn flavor available starting on February 1. As you probably already guessed from its name, It's a hybrid between popcorn and Oreo cookies and we need it, like, yesterday.

See also: All 91 Types Of Oreo's That Matter In The World

The sweet-and-salty snack consists of salty popcorn, drizzled with creamy Oreo stuffing, and coated in crushed Oreos. It's basically the equivalent of dumping M&Ms in a hot bowl of popcorn at the movie theater, except in this case they do the work for you.

If you're already worried that this new invention will derail your new year's resolution to eat healthy, first off everyone needs a treat once in a while, but also this snack only has 150 calories per serving. It's also reportedly low in sodium and made with non-GMO corn.

It's not the first time we've seen SNAX-Sational come out with crazy delicious snack ideas. They're also the inventors of two popcorn flavors coated with crushed pieces of your favorite candy bars: Butterfinger Candy Pop and Twix Candy Pop.

You can still find both the Butterfinger and Twix popcorn versions on Amazon!

Dying to try the popcorn-covered Oreos for yourself? All you'll have to do is head to your local Sam's Club and buy a bag (or a dozen) of these for the best movie night of your life. This might mark the first time ever that it's acceptable to dunk popcorn in a glass of milk.

What's next? Snickers Pop? Kit Kat Pop? We're all about it.

Note: As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.