All 91 Types Of Oreo's That Matter In The World

The best cookie to ever exist.

343
Palm Beach Post

Oreos are the best cookies in the world, no doubt.

The beauty, the uniqueness, the flames that arise on your taste buds the second you bite into an Oreo is such a uplifting feeling. The detailed cookies carved with different shapes and the word Oreo engraved on top represent it’s singleness. The center creme that melts in your mouth the second it hits your tongue that sends sparks throughout your body.

Oreos are the foundation of the cookie world. They set the bar so high. The best part about Oreos is the vast variety of flavors they come in. Every season, few months, and around holidays, unique and special edition Oreos come out for the world to enjoy. They come in so many different types and widths that you always have something new to try. Having Oreos in this world shows that there is good in the world.

The best part about oreos is that they are allergy friendly to those who have dairy or nut allergies. They also contain no animal products so they are welcome to those who are vegan as well. Oreos are amazing.

After doing some sincere research, here is a complete list of Oreos that either currently exist or have existed in the past.

1. Regular
  2. Regular thins
  3. Regular Mini
  4. Mega Stuf
  5. Double Stuf
  6. Mint
  7. Mint thins
  8. Golden
  9. Golden Double Stuf
  10. Golden Mega Stuf
  11. Golden Thins
  12. Golden Mini
  13. Heads or Tails
  14. Heads or Tails Mega Stuf
  15. Heads or Tails Banana Split
  16. Banana Split
  17. Coconut thins
  18. Toasted Coconut
  19. Apple Pie
  20. Pumpkin Spice
  21. Cookie Butter
  22. Hot Cocoa
  23. Mystery - Revealed to be Fruity Pebbles
  24. Neapolitan
  25. Fruit Punch
  26. Swedish Fish
  27. Jelly Donut
  28. Waffles & Syrup
  29. Chocolate
  30. Strawberry Milkshake
  31. Strawberry
  32. Strawberries n’ Creme
  33. Strawberry Shortcake
  34. Green Tea
  35. Lemon
  36. Lemon Twist
  37. Limeade
  38. Key Lime Pie
  39. Organic
  40. Blueberry Ice Cream
  41. Blueberry Pie
  42. Red Velvet
  43. Orange Ice Cream
  44. Creamsicle
  45. Ice Cream Rainbow Shure Bert
  46. DQ Blizzard Creme
  47. Orange and Mango
  48. Raspberry and Blueberry
  49. Grape and Peach
  50. Double Delight
  51. Peanut Butter
  52. PB&J
  53. Dunkin’ Donuts Mocha
  54. Cinnamon Bun
  55. Root Beer Float
  56. S’Mores
  57. Marshmallow Crispy
  58. Cookies & Creme
  59. Cotton Candy
  60. Prime Berry
  61. Spongebob
  62. Cookie Dough
  63. Candy Cane
  64. Birthday Cake
  65. Candy Corn
  66. Halloween
  67. Christmas
  68. Reduced Fat
  69. Sugar Free
  70. Brownie Batter
  71. Pure Milk Chocolate
  72. Gingerbread
  73. American Creme
  74. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup
  75. Filled Cupcake
  76. Chocolate Chip
  77. Fruity Crisps
  78. Chocolate Strawberry
  79. Swedish Fish
  80. Mississippi Mud Pie
  81. Berry
  82. Peeps
  83. Spring
  84. Summer
  85. Winter
  86. Back to School
  87. Firework
  88. Triple Double Chocolate Mint
  89. Caramel Apple
  90. NASCAR
  91. Football