To My College Friends

To My College Friends

An Open Letter

356
Google

There is nothing like the friends you make while you are in college. They are the people that will hold you up during the hard times and enjoy the good times with you too, the friends you have waited your whole life for. There is just something different about the friends you make in college versus say in high school. College is when life really becomes real, and you become the person you are supposed to be (hopefully). Therefore you attract the right people into your life and the people who become just like family.

Thank you for supporting me even though I may be wrong sometimes, and keeping me strong every time I am on the verge of a full blown anxiety attack! My heart is so full because of you. God knew what he was doing when he crossed my path with yours. I am so thankful for all you do and all that you add to my life. Who else would I make bad choices with, but hey isn't that what you are supposed to do when you are young?

In times that are hard and I need someone to lean on, you all are always there, dropping everything to be that support. It is such a good feeling to know there are people out there like you who care so much and are so selfless. Thank you for the crazy nights, some of which we won't remember, but ones we will never forget. Having you around just makes life that much better, and more enjoyable.

Thank you for listening to the endless rants, the tears from boys, and the complaining over stuff that does not even matter. How grateful am I to have people like you who listen and let me be myself. There is no better feeling than having people in your life that accept and love you for the person you are, no matter how crazy that might be. People that put you in your place when you are being a brat, but always support you at the end of the day.

Having amazing friends in your life is one of the best feelings, it makes you grow as a person and puts you on the path to loving yourself even more. Who needs men when you have the greatest friends in the world? Friends who always want to hang out and do fun stuff, friends who even do the hard stuff with you just so you do not have to do it alone. Now that is better than anything in the world if you ask me.

The love and support of a friendship is worth more than all the money in the world. Friends who allow you to be yourself and encourage your craziness are priceless. Thank you for being there through it all and being my rocks through it all, no matter what.