An Open Letter To My Best Friend's Family

Thank you for always opening your house to me.

364

Thank you for letting me come over whenever I wanted.

Thank you for taking me on vacation.

Thank you for letting your house be a place of comfort for me.

I am so thankful that I found a best friend who's family has become my second family. I am so lucky that I got a best friend, another mom, another dad, a brother, and a dog. I know I am always welcome at your house or out to dinner with you. I love spending the holidays with you. I love Sunday dinners and laughing around the dinner table.

Thank you for being there when I needed to cry.

Thank you for letting me sit on your couch and watch a movie.

Thank you for letting me use your Netflix account.

Thank you for always being there for me.

You will never know how much all of this means to me. I am so lucky that I was able to find a best friend all the way back in fifth grade and still over 10 years later we are still best friends. But in those years I have gained so much more than I ever thought I possibly could. You all welcomed me with open arms. I will never be able to repay you for that.

Thank you for the laughs.

Thank you for letting me lay out at your pool.

Thank you for the food.

Thank you for the memories.

Thank you for the constant love.

Thank you for the constant support.

Thank you for the advice that you give me.

Thank you for letting me become your second daughter.

Thank you for everything you have done for me.

I am so grateful for you all in my life. I am so happy I gained another family out of having a best friend. I can't wait to make more memories with all of you.