An Open Letter To My Best Friend

An Open Letter To My Best Friend

Thank you for being my best friend.

444
An Open Letter To My Best Friend
Hello Giggles

Middle school gave me one good thing, and that was my best friend. I hope you know that you are more than just a best friend to me… You are more like my sister. You have seen me at my best and my worst and have accepted each side of me. You are one of the few people I can completely be myself around and not have to worry about being judged. I’ll always have your back, just like I know you will always have mine. Thank you for always being there for me at any time, day or night. I love knowing that you will be there for me at 3 a.m. or 3 p.m., no matter what else is going on. I hope you know that I will always do the same for you.

People come and go out of my life all of the time, but for some reason, you have never left. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky to have a friend like you in my life. We have been through everything together and we have made it through it all. Our fights do not last long because we end up having to tell the other something. At this point, we forget about whatever we were mad at and start talking again. Knowing that we lasted through every fight, big or little, I know we will be friends forever.

I am so happy that I have so many memories with you. I cherish every moment we have together. It doesn’t matter if were taking a road trip, getting food or just sitting at one of our houses watching television. Every time we are together is something memorable. I will forever cherish all of our memories together. When I look back at my life when I’m old with grey hair, I know I’ll remember all of our memories. And I hope that you will be one of the old ladies, also with grey hair, sitting next to me reminiscing back to when we were younger.

You are able to tell me when I am doing the right thing or when I am being stupid. You are one of the few people who tell me things exactly how I need to hear it, even when I do not want to admit it. You always put me back into reality. And I want to thank you for that. You believe in me when I had little to no faith in myself. You listened to me vent when no one else cared. You loved me, even when I was being difficult. You never gave up on me, even when everyone else did.

I am beyond thankful for being able to call you my best friend. I have no idea what I would do if I didn’t have you in my life. I would not be the woman I am today if it wasn’t for having you as my best friend. You have changed my life for the best and I will be eternally thankful for that. I appreciate everything you do for me. Always remember that I am just a phone call away if you need me. I love you best friend!

Love,

Your best friend forever