Open Letter To Lady Gaga

Open Letter To Lady Gaga

From one Monster to an idol.
46

Sunday, February 5th, Lady Gaga took on the Superbowl Half Time Show in Houston, Texas. Stealing the show belting out songs like the classics Just Dance and Bad Romance as hundreds of drones filled the glitter-filled air around her.

Shortly after the Halftime Show, she started to have some body-shaming attacks. Needless to say, Gaga was bizarrely attacked by haters who chose to focus on what they described as her "pot belly."

One troll tweeted: "Trendsetter Lady Gaga sets trend of women walking around with 'over the belts' pot belly."

Lady Gaga is an amazing entertainer and I think she did an EPIC job at the Superbowl. So here is what I have to say about it. Lady Gaga once said "Tonight, I want you to forget all your insecurities. I want you to reject anyone or anything that's ever made you feel like you don't belong or don't fit in or made you fell like you're not good enough or pretty enough or thin enough or can't sing well enough or dance well enough or write a song well enough or like you'll never win a Grammy or you'll never sell out Madison Square Garden, you just remember that you're a goddamn superstar and you were born this way!"

I know everywhere you look you are going to see hate but those people are just JEALOUS of what you have done in life. Like the quote says, you won a Grammy and sold out Madison Square Garden. How many people in life can say they achieved that.

I know the chances are very slim that you Lady Gaga will read this, but by any chance you do, I would like to say, you are a beautiful and talented women. One of my favorites I know about 90% of your songs by heart. I personally loved the show you put on at the Superbowl, it made my day 110% better. Then at the end when you sang Million Reasons, I almost cried. You are one of the people I look up to in life. You are girl who will say "No" when it needs to be done and someone who does what is best for her and does not let anyone push her around.

Just look at the things You accomplished before turning 30:

1) “Telephone,” her collaboration with Beyonce, was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals.

2) Was the first person to reach one billion views on YouTube.

3) First person to reach 10 million Twitter followers.

4) Holds the 2011 Guinness World Record for Most Searched-For Female on the Internet.

5) The first artist to play the Grammy Awards, the Super Bowl, and the Academy Awards in the same year.

There are so many things you (Lady Gaga) have done and you are so young. I really can't wait to see what more comes from you in the future. Just to start this year off with a tour is major.

Sincerely.

Little Monster Laura