Open Letter to an Old Friend

Open Letter to an Old Friend

Though time and space has separated us you will always be my friend.

81
Open Letter to an Old Friend

Hello old friend,

It has been awhile since we have last talked or even seen each other. Remember the good ol'days when everyone mistook us for sisters since we could never stand to be apart for more than going to the bathroom or to possibly sleep even though that never stopped us on occasion. Sadly those good ol'days have gone some by choice and some just by life. Life often pulls people in many directions and sadly it pulled us apart. But this is more of a thank you note to you. You have taught me so many things and I could not be more grateful!

First of all, thank you for being my friend in the first place. I know I can be a lot to handle and all the time we were friends you handled me rather well. Since we were so inseparable, like I mentioned before, it is surprising we were able to handle each other for so long. We laughed together more often than we cried together but no matter what you were there for me and I was there for you. After sometime it was clear we had parted ways. But no matter what when tragedy struck you were still there when I did not know where else to go!

I cannot thank you enough for the memories you have provided for me. I know that my life would have been quite bland without you in it. You have helped shaped the person I have become by you being within my life! And I do not regret the friendship mostly since we did not end on bad terms why would I? You were my first friend I lost before life really got in the way though, but I believe it has been the best I have made new friends as have you. And of course when we do see each other we catch up on life.

What I am most grateful for is that we have still stayed relatively friends, like I said you were there for me when my life seemed to be in shambles after we had parted ways. Thank you for the friendship we shared and the lifetime of memories!

Sincerely

An old friend