An Open Letter to Those Who Can't Be Home This Christmas

Not everyone can make it home for the holidays, so cherish the time you have with your family you do have.

123
Pixabay.com

Many people are away from home this holiday season and are away from their families. Not everyone will make it home this Christmas, but there are several families who do not even know why they cannot be with their families. To those kids and parents who are away from their children my heart goes out to you.

To all of the men and women in the military who are overseas and will not make it home this Christmas my heart goes out to you and your families. This is the second year my whole family gets to be together for the holidays. All of my cousins are out of the military so they are now home with their families and they will be able to join in the family festivities.

To everyone that is in the hospital this holiday season my prayers are with you. My grandfather is currently in the hospital and we are not sure when he will be home. We are hoping he will be home for Christmas, but there is no guarantee. It is never fun to be in the hospital, but especially when you are in the hospital during the holidays, that is never fun.

Not everyone can make it home this holiday season, so make sure you give your loved ones an extra special hug this holiday season! Make sure you treasure the time you have with the ones you love because not everyone will be around forever.

The holiday season is a time to be with your family and to cherish the time you have with them. I know this holiday season I will cherish every moment I have with my family and my friends. Loved ones are how we stay grounded and we need to remember that.