An Open Letter To My Best Friends

An Open Letter To My Best Friends

You guys made the past years amazing

6
An Open Letter To My Best Friends
Kaitlynn Gillette/Callie Smith/Paige Norton/Bekah Daniel/Whitney Gay

Hey guys!

I wanted to take the time to tell you guys how important y'all are to me. It can be hard to say these things in person, even to someone who means so much to me. When it comes to talking in person, I'm not the best at words so I'm writing this letter instead. You guys are the most inspirational people in my life and I want to thank you for everything, whether it was being the shoulder I cried on or going on adventures together. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky.

Honestly, I don't know what I would do without y'all in my life. Best friends are there for your ups and downs and don't run from a situation. When someone asks who my best friend is, my mind comes to all of you! When my days are gloomy, I know I can turn to you guys when I need a smile. Thank you guys for accepting me for who I am with all my flaws. It was you guys who made me who I am in college and made me want to better myself.

Y'all were there for my worst days, whether it was a break up or I just wasn't feeling myself that day. I learned I didn't need to change for anyone and I know that no matter what you guys will always be there for me. I may not be the best at showing you guys how much y'all mean to me, but I know that I wouldn't be where I am without you guys in my life. Thank you Bekah, for being my friend for years and being there even when we haven't talked in days. Thank you Paige, for never giving up on me and becoming my roommate. Thank you Whitney, for being my shoulder to cry on and making me laugh. Thank you Sarah, for being the logical one and telling me when I need to do the right thing. Thank you Callie, for being my mom on campus and making sure I'm always okay. And thank you Branden, for going on adventures with me and making sure I'm walking the right path. I love you guys to the moon and back! I wouldn't trade any of you for ANYTHING!

With all the love in the world,

Kaitlynn/ KK/ MiKait/ Buddy