An Open Letter to My Italian Classmates

An Open Letter to My Italian Classmates

You guys have helped me through so much this past semester. If it wasn't for you I know I would not have made it through the class!

8
An Open Letter to My Italian Classmates

Ciao famiglia!

I am not sure how I would have made it through this last semester of Italian without you guys! We have a small class, but that is what made it so great! Being able to get to know everyone in the class and become such great friends with every single person in the class has been a great experience for me. I have loved getting to know each and every one of you this past semester. I cannot wait to see what the upcoming semester has in store for us. Whether it is more cultural emersion nights, where I can let loose a little bit, or just our late night study sessions when Jay creates random symbols for everyone so he can put off his homework, or even when I try to tell embarrassing stories about myself to procrastinate studying!

I know I can count on you guys to listen when I need to vent about the last Italian test or even just need to vent in general! Thank you guys for being there for me this past semester with everything that has happened with me and my family. I would not have made it through this class without your support and friendship.

Jay, Tisha, Ben, Pamela, and Robert thank you guys for the laughs in class and the good times outside of class. I cannot wait for next semester when we will all be together again! Ben you will be missed next semester! It will be like our family is missing a key member, but we will get through it somehow!

I love you guys and I hope you all have an amazing Christmas break! I cannot wait to see you next semester!

Love,

Heather Nye!

Arrivederci