I'm The Girl That's Best Friends With Her Grandparents

My Nan and Pap are my heart.

13137
Hayley Gulesian

To My Very Best Friends,

You guys are my world. You are the sweetest, kindest, most beautiful souls I have ever known. You are the most generous people in the world. You would do anything for anyone, and you never expect a thank you or any recognition. No one deserves to be recognized for their unbelievable kindness more than you two. I know that I could never find the words to thank you enough or to explain how much you truly mean or how great you really are, but I will do my very best for the very special people who give their utmost each and every day. I'm so proud to be the girl that's best friends with her grandparents.

So, Nan and Pap, here's to you:

Breakfast dates have always been our thing.

You have always brought us to the local diner for as long as I can remember. I cherish these dates. There is nothing more comforting to me than to walk into that restaurant and see your smiling faces sitting in the booth near the window. You guys listen to every word I have to say, and care about every little detail of my life. Sitting across from you with the morning sun shining on your faces melts my heart and brings so much peace to my soul. I can not even tell you how special these times are for me. I get to press pause on the pressures of the world and sit down and laugh with you guys. You are always just happy to be with each other, and happy to spend time with me. I love you so much for the beautiful souls you are.

You believe in me.

You believe in my writing, and you support my dreams. You read every single one of my articles, and are quite certain I'll write a book someday. If I ever make it, if I ever achieve my dream of becoming an author, I will dedicate every word, cover to cover to you two. You guys have cheered me on my whole life, and held me together every single day, through the worst times and the brightest. You are my rock. You guys have been a constant throughout my entire life. You have always been by my side. I can always count on you. I have always been able to run to you guys. Growing up, you were right next door so I was lucky enough to run up the grassy hill and come bounding into your house. Even now at 22, I find myself driving out to your house several times a week running right into your arms. You have always been home to me.

You guys are my everything.

You're my voice of reason, my smile, my sunshine every day. Your laughs bring so much joy to my heart. You are my protectors and safe haven. You are my sense of direction and every ounce of faith I have. Your kindness humbles me beyond words. Your love for me has given me more than I could ever ask for. It is everything I am. No one can make me laugh, or comfort me like you two. You are every bit of reassurance I have in everything life throws my way. You are my confidence. You hold me together, and you are my drive to succeed in this life. Your strength has been my greatest inspiration

I cherish each and every moment spent with you guys. I appreciate you more than I could ever say, and I love you with all of my heart.

"I love you as big as the sky!"

Love,

Your Granddaughter