how to pick your bridesmaids

An Open Letter To My Future Bridesmaids

I cannot wait to celebrate with you someday!

1068

To my dear Bridesmaids,

I am so excited to celebrate so much with you! I cannot do any of this without you. I will be celebrating the end of my single life, the beginning of my new chapter with the love of my life, and we will be celebrating our friendship.

I chose each of you to stand by me and celebrate in such a joyous occasion because I adore you. Maybe we met in school, maybe we are blood-related, or maybe our paths just crossed in unexpected ways. I am just so excited to have a support system like you behind me at this time. You mean so much to me and I am so happy you have accepted the invitation to be part of this!

It is not just one big day we will share. We will share many laughs, many beautiful photos snapped, endless phone calls and texts and many toasts shared in the months leading up to the big day. This will be a time for us to bond and remember forever.

I hope you are excited to go dress shopping, throw glitter at my Bachelorette Party, sip mimosas at my Bridal shower, walk down the aisle with me and dance the night away on the big day. I hope you are as excited about these moments as I am. I chose you because I thought you would.

I will get stressed before the wedding. I may even get overwhelmed and cry a few times. I know you will be there for calm me down. I know you will keep my head on straight and my feet on the ground. I know you will remind me in the excitement of event planning, the true reason for this all is to celebrate love and my future husband waiting for me at the end of the aisle.

Even after it is all said and done, we will still stay connected and share such a beautiful bond. I do not expect anything in return, but I will always support you like you do for me. I will always have your back! You will always hold a special place in my heart.

All my love,

A Someday Bride